Losing your natural leanness is ropefuel

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Im turning 21 and im going downhill fast

> i lost my natural leanness now I need to work harder to maintain it

> my eyebags are getting worse

> my lips are getting paler and i need more effort to hydrate them and my skin in general

I only have one thing which is that im still getting taller. Who cares when youre getting uglier by the year though

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Outerz14, watah and 4 others
I only have one thing which is that im still getting taller.
Lifefuel
Hope i can reach 185cm, im 182 at 18
My dad was 6'4 brutal habitspill

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Still growing at 21? How

• +1
if you need to work hard for it, its not natural to begin with, your genetic determined the path of your looks

if you need to work hard for it, its not natural to begin with, your genetic determined the path of your looks
Shut up kid

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
real , this guy is just fat retarded lard

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
A what faggot
ur a lard ( Lard is made from 100 percent animal fat (usually pork) that has been separated from the meat. Most lard is made through a process called rendering, whereby the fatty parts of the pig (such as the belly, butt, and shoulder) are cooked slowly until the fat is melted. This fat is then separated from the meat.) .

U seem to be very low iq aswell

ur a lard ( Lard is made from 100 percent animal fat (usually pork) that has been separated from the meat. Most lard is made through a process called rendering, whereby the fatty parts of the pig (such as the belly, butt, and shoulder) are cooked slowly until the fat is melted. This fat is then separated from the meat.) .

U seem to be very low iq aswell
Please post your physique
Otherwise your username checks out and i mog you

> my lips are getting paler and i need more effort to hydrate them and my skin in general

I only have one thing which is that im still getting taller. Who cares when youre getting uglier by the year though
only thing thats growing is ur stomach. fucking lard

• JFL
Reactions: MUSTYCOPER
Im dead serious. U wouldnt understand

Ok thats actually really sad u admitted to havign an unpostable physique while body shaming niggas u never saw. Sounds sus
just send psyic , tbh i dont workout idc enough so my psyic looks mediocre. However, I dont know how that disproves my point of you being a fucking lard.

• JFL
only thing thats growing is ur stomach. fucking lard
Meanwhile my messages
IMG 6863
IMG 6862

just send psyic , tbh i dont workout idc enough so my psyic looks mediocre. However, I dont know how that disproves my point of you being a fucking lard.
IMG 6864

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
If you dont work out then stfu, u have no room to comment and nobody looks up to you dysgenic subhuman
Imagine taking out your insecurities on strangers, utter incel

Its like a hobo person going around commenting on houses

uh, i though you would look better.
And i do look better than you who wont even post his physique after being a truecel keyboard warrior raging about my fatness. Im the one in the left and even my friend would brutally mog you to dirt

Attachments

• psyci.jpg
    psyci.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 0
i dont even workout but i could achive ur psyic in like 6 months if i tried .
I just got up to do this btw so i dont even have the same lighting.

Natural leanes don't exist

• Hmm...
And i do look better than you who wont even post his physique after being a truecel keyboard warrior raging about my fatness. Im the one in the left and even my friend would brutally mog you to dirt
nigga is richard ramirez

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and try2beme

Just mew and drink more water ;)

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
You look really disgusting and you didnt try
alr, i think i look fine, i have people tell me i have an athletic build. and i wont try ur right

• JFL
alr, i think i look fine, i have people tell me i have an athletic build. and i wont try ur right
Youre invisible as shit next to me. U humiliated urself badly and u know ur inferior
You dont look good at all either no girl wants that

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3