lost 1 in a million

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
lost a girl that would get on the bus with me and never be embarrassed, offered me to help applying to jobs/doing homework, travel to me, virgin before me lol

Don’t take advice from red pill, I took it too far and ended up getting left. now my teen love relationship is dead

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Chadelite, Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
lost a girl that would get on the bus with me and never be embarrassed, offered me to help applying to jobs/doing homework, travel to me, virgin before me lol

Don’t take advice from red pill, I took it too far and ended up getting left. now my teen love relationship is dead
Im sorry dude. You acted rude? Maybe try to comaback

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
You should've taken advice from the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, LookistWorld and turkproducer
Im sorry dude. You acted rude? Maybe try to comaback
in the past i always made the mistake of being too interested so in this time i tried to act distant but in the long run it fucked me over
You should've taken advice from the blackpill
yeah but the way u act influences things in the long term for sure

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and Pietrosiek
in the past i always made the mistake of being too interested so in this time i tried to act distant but in the long run it fucked me over

yeah but the way u act influences things in the long term for sure
You cant somehow come back to her?

You cant somehow come back to her?
I’m not sure, she’s deleted me and added me back many tines in the past, but she did it a week ago and i feel as if it’s truly over this time. I’m thinking of hitting her up in the week like tuesday or something

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Pietrosiek
Sorry to hear that bro. Learn from this experience though, you're still young.

• +1
Chadproducer strikes again

• JFL
I’m not sure, she’s deleted me and added me back many tines in the past, but she did it a week ago and i feel as if it’s truly over this time. I’m thinking of hitting her up in the week like tuesday or something
I wish you the best nigga

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and LookistWorld
Sorry to hear that bro. Learn from this experience though, you're still young.
Yeah but the sad thing is other girls my age are just kinda slutty, or not as good looking as her (to me) and still virgin. She had good character even after getting a lot of attention, she didn’t really use it to manipulate/control me. She would always hold it down lol
Chadproducer strikes again
i’ve lost a bit of weight but this was before bro. i’ve posted about this girl a few times

legit. never take the blackpill/redpill too far. it applies 2/3 times but not always and if it doesnt, they will hate you

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and turkproducer
legit. never take the blackpill/redpill too far. it applies 2/3 times but not always and if it doesnt, they will hate you
yeah I took it too far and now i’m paying the price. i probably will never have a relationship with a girl as pure again

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek, Chadelite and LookistWorld
im sorry bro

she is getting railed by :chad: right now as you browse this forum

im sorry bro

she is getting railed by :chad: right now as you browse this forum
probably not now. she’s not that type of girl but yeah you’re right. Eventually it will probably happen

At least you're not going to court with a cease and desist letter like me

• Woah
im hapy when others are sad 😈😈😈😈😈

• Hmm...