Lost a fight with my reflection...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch
The other night I came home drunk from a night of club-celling. Tbh a terrible night... had to wait in the rain for 40mins to get in, while everybody else in the flat had tickets. Had to drink copious amounts to compensate for the shitty music and obviously 0 pussy as always.

At some point in the night, I'd lost an arm wrestling match to a fat low-tier normie while flat ppl stood and recorded. Gym-celling has 0 carryover to functional strength. It's completely pointless. I am a weak soy loser.

Anyways, feeling emasculated I headed back to my flat. Alcohol was hitting really hard. I began to depersonalise with my surroundings. Opened the wardrobe door and I saw a complete subhuman glaring back at me.

I murmured feebly, "I don't like the way you're looking at me!"

The reflection kissed its teeth back at me and said, "What are you going to do about it?"

Gorilla attack 1

In a moment of rage, I swung 2 wild right overhands at the mirror. Realising my opponent was unphased, I then headbutted the mirror and fell onto my bed where I lay dazed.

After drifting in and out of consciousness for around an hour, I got up and had the most intense wank on phenibut. Then I went to sleep. Woke up the next morning and inspected to see what damage had been done to the mirror. Not even a scratch while I had bad bruising on the knuckles.

So basically I lost a fight to a mirror...

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Hero of the Imperium