lost a mtb to a htn

D

dawooddX

Iron
so this was at the gym i met this girl my age shes like low mtb anyways she would always talk to me and like come up to me and follow me around the gym and workout with me for like a few weeks till she started talking to this mid-high htn guy he has a great jaw and prominent cheekbones and hes around 6,2 and gymmaxxed and man bro she always around him and shi she still talks to me but she worksout wit the guy now anyways today after muay thai session i ws watching them and she and another girl(who i used to talk to and workout with) was touching his feet and arms and shi i was speechless they were following him around laughing and touching him god damn

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Chadeep, jué and 6 others
i don’t care. kys

that guy is me, how’s it feel buddy :aheago::aheago::aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: jué and Saisei
so this was at the gym i met this girl my age shes like low mtb anyways she would always talk to me and like come up to me and follow me around the gym and workout with me for like a few weeks till she started talking to this mid-high htn guy he has a great jaw and prominent cheekbones and hes around 6,2 and gymmaxxed and man bro she always around him and shi she still talks to me but she worksout wit the guy now anyways today after muay thai session i ws watching them and she and another girl(who i used to talk to and workout with) was touching his feet and arms and shi i was speechless they were following him around laughing and touching him god damn
First blackpill experience?
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and PsychoDsk
bring a gun and some justice next time

Birch.

life of a mtn

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Just chad doing chad things

man, just reading this hurts. I can imagine your pain OP.
Any experts here know the best thing to do in this scenario?

The brutality of this thread should be censored by the moderators, simply BRUTAL

get surgery maybe you won't lose again

Just rope atp

Same thing happened to me and getting mogged is inevitable when you're a subhuman

shes gonna leave him for a chadlite anyway (if the chadlite gives her a chance) :lul: