Lost all muscles lost everything

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I have lost everything,
Subhuman fucking twink with no muscles left and all my flexibility gone.
I'm just a fucking subhuman bloated vegetable.

That’s sad and all but I don’t remember asking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Muscle memory is overrated as hell, too. People think if you have a layoff; gain fat and lose muscle (or just lose muscle if you watched your diet); you can get back to your old shape in the blink of an eye. Nope! Concurrent muscle gain and fat loss is impossible unless you're a genetically gifted nooblet, a Jabba the Hutt stunt double, or injecting enough trenbolone to make a cow ask herself what the hell is wrong with you. If you don't believe me, you can watch this short lecture from Dr. Mike Israetel.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 1089
Muscle memory is overrated as hell, too. People think if you have a layoff; gain fat and lose muscle (or just lose muscle if you watched your diet); you can get back to your old shape in the blink of an eye. Nope! Concurrent muscle gain and fat loss is impossible unless you're a genetically gifted nooblet, a Jabba the Hutt stunt double, or injecting enough trenbolone to make a cow ask herself what the hell is wrong with you. If you don't believe me, you can watch this short lecture from Dr. Mike Israetel.

I agree

bloatcel and strengthcel OR leanmaxx

ur choice (as a natty)

bloatcel and strengthcel OR leanmaxx

ur choice (as a natty)
Gym as an average-to-bad genetics natural is a complete waste. Do dips and pull-ups at the park and run laps. Only genetically gifted natty men, men on gear, and femoids gain anything from the gym.