Lost all my friends

D

donkeyskin

Iron
I had a small group of friends and we would sometimes go out together. But I never really felt like I was having fun when I was with them. It was a constant cycle of fake laughing at their jokes but really I was just thinking about other things. Maybe it was because all of what they talked about was brainless, but the point is I was never really in the moment. I remember back then I would dream of having friends to go to the mall with, but when I finally had it... it really wasn't all that. Well recently they all started leaving the main group chat we had one by one and so I took it as finally a sign of freedom and unfollowed all of them on social media. Honestly near the end there I started growing contempt for certain members. I realized that while I may be great at socializing and it is easy for me to talk to people, I prefer not to. This isn't the first time I've dropped a group of friends. It could be that I haven't found the right group to associate with but I'm certainly not going to find any anytime soon. I basically know everybody in my school and none of them are really there intellectually let alone blackpilled, forget about it. This last group even had people from different grades so I can't look there. Once you get over the fantasy Hollywood image of having friends and going out and having stupid fun, you realize that your time could be better spent elsewhere. It used to be about getting them to like me, but now it's do I even like them? No.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Sub5kang, Rhinoplastyordie and 3 others
I had a small group of friends and we would sometimes go out together. But I never really felt like I was having fun when I was with them. It was a constant cycle of fake laughing at their jokes but really I was just thinking about other things. Maybe it was because all of what they talked about was brainless, but the point is I was never really in the moment. I remember back then I would dream of having friends to go to the mall with, but when I finally had it... it really wasn't all that. Well recently they all started leaving the main group chat we had one by one and so I took it as finally a sign of freedom and unfollowed all of them on social media. Honestly near the end there I started growing contempt for certain members. I realized that while I may be great at socializing and it is easy for me to talk to people, I prefer not to. This isn't the first time I've dropped a group of friends. It could be that I haven't found the right group to associate with but I'm certainly not going to find any anytime soon. I basically know everybody in my school and none of them are really there intellectually let alone blackpilled, forget about it. This last group even had people from different grades so I can't look there. Once you get over the fantasy Hollywood image of having friends and going out and having stupid fun, you realize that your time could be better spent elsewhere. It used to be about getting them to like me, but now it's do I even like them? No.
@Never Get Up it’s cuz carbohydrates low t sometime in a life

• +1
Reactions: sb23
The only 2 things you need to worry about is healthmaxing and moneymaxing.

From now on out, whenever you make a decision, ask yourself if it falls into one of those categories. If it doesn’t, then don’t waste your time.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin
I think they just weren't the right people for you, don't think just because it didn't work out with them you can't find any decent friends in the future

• +1
Dnr.

For longer threads in future, don't write in such large blocks.

Also, switch up font size and colour occasionally to make for a more interesting read.

• +1
Maybe it's you and not them brah:bluepill:

You'll be in a constant cycle of getting lonely, finding a friend group, dropping them and 🔁

• +1