lost all my money on england vs slovakia

ITS COMING HOMEEEEEEEEEE

no im putting all my networth on 1 roulette spin.

Red or black,
1-3

pick
Do red or black cuz England ain't scoring another goal
They will win 2-1

Do red or black cuz England ain't scoring another goal
They will win 2-1
BRO ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED

PICK RED.... OR BLACK...

AND A NUMBER BETWEEN 1 TO 3

• JFL
Reactions: ilovetakis
england spain final baby put that and you will win listen to my prediction

England won so did you win anything there
no it was england win first game only, they won on extra time, doens't make sense, but whatever. Im a little goy gettiung butt fucked by jews

• +1
no it was england win first game only, they won on extra time, doens't make sense, but whatever. Im a little goy gettiung butt fucked by jews
It's over bud
Truly sad
Quit gambling

It's over bud
Truly sad
Quit gambling
i am technically overall winning, but this was just cathartic bro... i am rinsed..
im rich as fuck. so much potential in a young person, but i just gamble. its over

• +1
i am technically overall winning, but this was just cathartic bro... i am rinsed..
im rich as fuck. so much potential in a young person, but i just gamble. its over
How are you rich
Also how rich

did you actually bet on slovakia you fucking retard

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i made 50 bucks before, so no. im just unlucky, will bet again.
in the net if you get into the habit of betting you with lose more than you gain long term if you keep betting

niggas will do anything to make money but get a job 😭

in the net if you get into the habit of betting you with lose more than you gain long term if you keep betting

niggas will do anything to make money but get a job 😭
out of 10,000 people half will lose, half will win, and 1% will become millionaires, fuck off, im aspiring to be the 0,1% i will become a billionaire from this shit.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
out of 10,000 people half will lose, half will win, and 1% will become millionaires, fuck off, im aspiring to be the 0,1% i will become a billionaire from this shit.
you are NOT becoming 0.1% from betting :lul:

i already am, i have net win about 10 bucks, so i broke even before slovak match, and i can feel the aura when im rage betting, vs roulette. I will win bro.

• Woah
Reactions: shia.jihadist
i am that 0.1% of bettors when it comes to MMA and my extensive decade long research/watch-time. My religion is the only reason i'm not rich from MMA betting lol.

i am that 0.1% of bettors when it comes to MMA and my extensive decade long research/watch-time. My religion is the only reason i'm not rich from MMA betting lol.
Muslim?

betting on a rigged sport

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF