Lost my sex drive

benchodltn

benchodltn

Iron
From November last year I've been in a calorie deficit. But like a month ago I really restricted my calories and worked out routinely and now I don't feel like having sex or masturbating at all what's wrong with me help

• +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882
just change what you are doing now to when your sex drive was good

Some like me not have it no matter the calories. It's something not everyone is blessed with

• +1
Reactions: watah
Take tadalafil aswell
Antidepressants are made to keep you in a constant medicinal loop with your doctor making biomed & insurance companies money

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, JohnDoe and CoreSchizo
Started a week ago for me, can still get turned on if I'm tired enough after working out, but outside that there's nothing

It's pretty cool, I wanted to do a whole no fap month anyway

Started a week ago for me, can still get turned on if I'm tired enough after working out, but outside that there's nothing

It's pretty cool, I wanted to do a whole no fap month anyway
how old are you

It’s normal tbh, my sex drive is close to non existent when I’m alone. When I’m with a foid it all comes rushing at once, don’t stress abt it

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
From November last year I've been in a calorie deficit. But like a month ago I really restricted my calories and worked out routinely and now I don't feel like having sex or masturbating at all what's wrong with me help
Is that a bad thing?
I can only see this as a truly bad thing if you're dating someone.

Increase your cholesterol and fat intake.

You got low testosterone and estrogen, which is very bad. This is what happens when you try to be starvemaxxed and reach a single digit body fat percentage as a natty.

• +1
Reactions: benchodltn
Your underrecovered and have nutrients deficiency because the lack of food while simultaneously a new regimen of life making you consume more calorie and also you getting older all fuck up your testosterone levels up

• +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882 and benchodltn
Your underrecovered and have nutrients deficiency because the lack of food while simultaneously a new regimen of life making you consume more calorie and also you getting older all fuck up your testosterone levels up
Do you think taking a multivitamin with some omega 3s will be worth?

When I first read the title I knew you were following CICO jfl, eat asap