Lost my virginity with a whore at 15

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
Changed my birth date in passport by photoshop. They gave me a choice of two after I entered to this brothel. I was with few of my older cousins. I had a choice of two girls one fat and other tall htb with makeup. I chose the htb. I took a shower there in this hotel, and then we fucked in a room. I was so shy I couldn’t get hard for few minutes, when she sucked my cock I didn’t like it it felt like a grandma with no teeth trying to bite my cock. After I got hard I fucked her doggy style and I finished in 6 minutes. We talked a little and she said I was really shy that’s why I could fully get hard. I have no feeling rn about it haha but I gained some experience to it’s okay. She was pretty kind and a little bit arrogant. Paid a little bit more than 100$ bucks I mean my older cousin paid for me.
Honestly masturbation is better but it was okay maybe when I find a chick that I really like it would be better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, FUE Mogger, truthhurts and 3 others
stopped reading at "lost my virginity"

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and MA_ascender
Dnr indian

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Ron.Belgrade
this nigga did this at 15

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
what country

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and castizo
I knew a friend of a friend that did this our first year of high school at 14/15. He was pretty ugly so I get why he did it jfl

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and edgewalker2181