Lost some pounds cuz of debloating. Do I look better

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Or nah. Next bulk is gonna be insane
You'll see the most bloat ever. I'll start the bulk at around November.

Attachments

• IMG_20240802_142915.jpg
    IMG_20240802_142915.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx and Funnyunenjoyer1
Tomatoes is what I am using. Also lowering carbs. So that the salt I eat from my protein sources doesn't collab with the carbs and bloats everything in my body jfl

is there a way to never get bloated lol do u literally have to be like 8% bf

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
But I take these pics after waking up 2 hours ago. Most debloating happens automatically in the evening. So like 8 hours after waking. Up. In my experience

Some people claim they never get bloated when they use lipolab/lemonbottle

i can kinda see improvement, whats your bf%??

• JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07 and Deleted member 78207
you look good, how are you struggling with women what

you look good, how are you struggling with women what
Idk man. I've done every looksmaxxing advice. Only thing I am struggling with is water retention. But that's on me. Cuz I eat lots of salt on purpose to gain more strength in the gym and look big af. But tbh i am debloating atm. It takes 1 whole week to fully debloat. In my experience. Also I don't approach women. I only let them approach

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Your subhuman ass won't get foods approaching you do it yourself if you wanna get some

Idk man. I've done every looksmaxxing advice. Only thing I am struggling with is water retention. But that's on me. Cuz I eat lots of salt on purpose to gain more strength in the gym and look big af. But tbh i am debloating atm. It takes 1 whole week to fully debloat. In my experience. Also I don't approach women. I only let them approach
really? i eat bananas and drink green tea when i look bloated facially and it works. Sometimes when im very bloated i need to drink 2-3 cups of boiling green tea and then i look debloated

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
really? i eat bananas and drink green tea when i look bloated facially and it works. Sometimes when im very bloated i need to drink 2-3 cups of boiling green tea and then i look debloated
do you ussually just drink it in the morning or at night or both? imma start drinking green tea and i might cop some black tea cause it apparently has more caffeine which=more debloating

do you ussually just drink it in the morning or at night or both? imma start drinking green tea and i might cop some black tea cause it apparently has more caffeine which=more debloating
at night

doesnt that just make it really difficult to sleep tho, i would have thought it would be better in the morning so that you can just debloat in the mornings before school or whatever