Lost undereye support/ lower eyelids are weaker compared to last year, what can be the cause?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
Last year.
20201218 134708

This year
20201218 134336
Shit fucking camera btw.
Here is me SQUINCHING so only raising the lower eyelids
20201218 134601
20201217 210742

Now this photo i took it today (lens distortion included)
20201218 135255

I don't have that much UEE as last year but my lower eyelids became more fucked. What could be the cause of this? Not genetic. I'm mewing and chewing so i didnt become more recessed and i got good changes from mewing.

How can i fix this without surgery or filles? What can be the cause?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi
very based greycel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
very based greycel tbh
do you know what can cause this ? Should i visit an ophthalmologist? Since it's not genetic, could it be from squinching/doing eye exercises to raise the lower eyelids? Or that i didnt exercise in years and i sat at home all day because of corona?

No you just tilted your head and were in different lighting.
Agreed but my upper eyelids have gotten better and more hooded even when looking up or down but still you cant say that you dont see the lower eyelids getting more droopy? What can cause this? I can see it irl but in photos its barely visible and cant get a good photo of it especially with my fucking phone

its called ageing and angles

also you might took the pics at different time of the day

good news: nobody except you will care, the difference (if there even is any) is barely noticable

• +1
Reactions: lejend
Agreed but my upper eyelids have gotten better and more hooded even when looking up or down but still you cant say that you dont see the lower eyelids getting more droopy? What can cause this? I can see it irl but in photos its barely visible and cant get a good photo of it especially with my fucking phone
Not sure what causes it. It’s probably just angles mate. if you’re so upset about it just get lower eyelid retraction, but really doesn’t look like a major issue

its called ageing
I will look like a 80 year old at 20 if my eyes age that bad and fast. I doubt this is just aging, even if it was aging it could have been bad aging caused by something but idk what since its not genetic

Not sure what causes it. It’s probably just angles mate. if you’re so upset about it just get lower eyelid retraction, but really doesn’t look like a major issue
I'm coping with mewing , eyelid exercises and chewing, at least i have good cheekbones and jawline and slight hollow cheeks at 15% bf. So you're telling me that my eyes arent bug like and i dont need to gouge them out? I took the eyepill and my body dysmorphia has gotten worse since then

its called ageing and angles

also you might took the pics at different time of the day

good news: nobody except you will care, the difference (if there even is any) is barely noticable
so my eye area is bad/average or above average? I know its nothing crazy but idk if i should keep squinching (idc about wrinkles i want to know if it does something bad to the eye muscles). I got my body dysmorphia more severe after i took the eyepill

I’ll give you the truth:

your eye shape is completely fine.

your eye colour is bottom of the barrel

so my eye area is bad/average or above average? I know its nothing crazy but idk if i should keep squinching (idc about wrinkles i want to know if it does something bad to the eye muscles). I got my body dysmorphia more severe after i took the eyepill

first take a picture with the exact same angle and distance like the before picture you are comparing it too. then we can have a further talk

how can it be so difficult to take a similar picture???

and then take in consideration that your lower eyelid is more elevated in the morning then in the evening etc

I’ll give you the truth:

your eye shape is completely fine.

your eye colour is bottom of the barrel
Yeak ik other eye colors will make me look better but i don't mind. At least they aren't light brown and they got darker with age. I may stop the eye shit , grow a beard and hair like my avi and rock the all black features and wont care about other eye colors even tho they are better than black/brown. Rock what you got as they say

first take a picture with the exact same angle and distance like the before picture you are comparing it too. then we can have a further talk

how can it be so difficult to take a similar picture???

and then take in consideration that your lower eyelid is more elevated in the morning then in the evening etc
i will pm you later with pics i will be trying to do as many good pics from all angles and find other pics of me. And yes usually at 20:00 from midnight my lower eyelids go up, only problem is around mid day at lunch or before. They dont droop as much if i place ice on my eyes or wash my eyes with cold water tho.

Yeak ik other eye colors will make me look better but i don't mind. At least they aren't light brown and they got darker with age. I may stop the eye shit , grow a beard and hair like my avi and rock the all black features and wont care about other eye colors even tho they are better than black/brown. Rock what you got as they say
.. darker is worse