Lost virginity to BBC

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
So I often think about when I lost my virginity back when I was 21 (I'm 30 now). I was never into looking for a boyfriend or anything romantic like my friends were back in high school I was just focused on my education and was happy with that.

But on a party in university that all changed it was a house party me and some friends went together we got crazy drunk and for the first time ever I started flirting with a guy on the basketball team I honestly just did it to entertain my friends and show them in notp some nerd only focused on school work lol.

He was super tall very fit and honestly I didn't plan for it to go anywhere as the night went on I felt myself get more open with him and next think I knew he was carrying me to a room at the back of the house that was empty he locked the door behind him.

I looked at him and said look this has been fun but I think this is where it stops I don't care if you tell your friends you fucked me but I am a Virgin and I think I will keep it that way.

He grabbed my arm puled me close to him and said I never had Virgin white pussy before I bet it's amazing. I started getting scared and tried to pull away he pulled me even closer and forced a kiss on me, at that point I felt him get hard down there and I was in shock it felt massive.

I didn't know what to do he said I wil leave here tonight but not as a Virgin I thought about shouting but the music was to loud and I know I was to drunk and weak to fight back and I made peace with my situation and o boy was I glad I did.

Next think I remember was us totally naked and him ontop of me he out his dick against my pussy and I was instantly wet for him needless to say it to him some times to work it in. As he started fucking me I felt myself get less and less drunk he was fucking the alcohol out of me.

Not long after that I had my first orgasm ever from a real dick and it was insane out of nowhere it was like my inner slut was awakened and I just wanted him to use me as his slut, I started begging him for more and he was up for it.

We kept fucking for ages I was so lost in it Al and me screaming for more and for him to use me as he wanted the next I'm thing I knew I heard my friends chearing me on telling me tonride that BBC like a white whore I didn't notice he actually never locked the door and there they were looking at my white pussy being owned by this black monster I didn't care I just wanted more and kept begging him until he was ready to cum and he pulled out and came Al over my face with my friends klapping hands in support I just laughed and thanked him.

On the way home my friends told me how proud they were of me and that that know I will be a good slut for BBC going forward, here we are almost 10 years later and boy were they right lol.

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, heightmaxxing, GlamourPursuer and 3 others
So I often think about when I lost my virginity back when I was 21 (I'm 30 now). I was never into looking for a boyfriend or anything romantic like my friends were back in high school I was just focused on my education and was happy with that.

But on a party in university that all changed it was a house party me and some friends went together we got crazy drunk and for the first time ever I started flirting with a guy on the basketball team I honestly just did it to entertain my friends and show them in notp some nerd only focused on school work lol.

He was super tall very fit and honestly I didn't plan for it to go anywhere as the night went on I felt myself get more open with him and next think I knew he was carrying me to a room at the back of the house that was empty he locked the door behind him.

I looked at him and said look this has been fun but I think this is where it stops I don't care if you tell your friends you fucked me but I am a Virgin and I think I will keep it that way.

He grabbed my arm puled me close to him and said I never had Virgin white pussy before I bet it's amazing. I started getting scared and tried to pull away he pulled me even closer and forced a kiss on me, at that point I felt him get hard down there and I was in shock it felt massive.

I didn't know what to do he said I wil leave here tonight but not as a Virgin I thought about shouting but the music was to loud and I know I was to drunk and weak to fight back and I made peace with my situation and o boy was I glad I did.

Next think I remember was us totally naked and him ontop of me he out his dick against my pussy and I was instantly wet for him needless to say it to him some times to work it in. As he started fucking me I felt myself get less and less drunk he was fucking the alcohol out of me.

Not long after that I had my first orgasm ever from a real dick and it was insane out of nowhere it was like my inner slut was awakened and I just wanted him to use me as his slut, I started begging him for more and he was up for it.

We kept fucking for ages I was so lost in it Al and me screaming for more and for him to use me as he wanted the next I'm thing I knew I heard my friends chearing me on telling me tonride that BBC like a white whore I didn't notice he actually never locked the door and there they were looking at my white pussy being owned by this black monster I didn't care I just wanted more and kept begging him until he was ready to cum and he pulled out and came Al over my face with my friends klapping hands in support I just laughed and thanked him.

On the way home my friends told me how proud they were of me and that that know I will be a good slut for BBC going forward, here we are almost 10 years later and boy were they right lol.
bro ur fucking gay

WhoTookVendetta

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
Prison

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, thegiganigga, greycel and 2 others
Tales from a tranny redditors basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, watah, GlamourPursuer and 2 others
Damn, nice, made me nut, keep posting shit like this ok?

• JFL
Reactions: Mentalcel1, thegiganigga, ElySioNs and 1 other person
tales from blackgymmaxxs basement

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, watah, heightmaxxing and 3 others
This forum gets more homo by the day

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back