no ur not

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma
hair falling out = normal

• So Sad
Reactions: barettrealrx
As someone else mentioned it is very very unlikely at 14. Unless you area very early bloomer and even then the earliest I would start to think it would happen would be 16-17.

Could be stress, could be diet, could be (and most likely) that you never noticed how much hair came out in the shower before and now after reading about hairloss you are more aware of it and scareing yourself.

Hair falling out is common and is part of the life cycle of your hair. Even if it you were balding the treatment for it would be contridicted by your age. ie can't use fin or dut at 14.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BootySniffer69, lestoa and barettrealrx
Kindergarten.org, Its over nigga

Probably due to stress or malnutrition, not balding

• +1
No it means you are a genetic dead end

Yes its over for you

• So Sad
Make sure you're not jerking off too much too. Serious

• +1
As someone else mentioned it is very very unlikely at 14. Unless you area very early bloomer and even then the earliest I would start to think it would happen would be 16-17.

Could be stress, could be diet, could be (and most likely) that you never noticed how much hair came out in the shower before and now after reading about hairloss you are more aware of it and scareing yourself.

Hair falling out is common and is part of the life cycle of your hair. Even if it you were balding the treatment for it would be contridicted by your age. ie can't use fin or dut at 14.
Fr its normal too lose hair in the fucking shower, in the shower you lose 200-300 hair

• +1
If you're actually are developing MPB at 14 years, there is no saving your hair.

• +1