Lots of HTNs begging or wageslaving selling fish in the market

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
This is something i have been seeing all my life and today again i just saw one GL kid who was begging. He wasn't even short or dirty, and clearly good looking but still he was asking money from random people.

I have never seen an HTB beg for money or at least i can't remember it. This makes me remember how my parents straightened me and my brother with the belt or whatever other potentially dangerous object but never touched or allowed someone to touch my sister.

Keep with this faggot mentality that women need compensation, if anyone needs compensation it's us. And it's all because of you soy bastards who sold us out for the sake of validation from some proto prostitutes.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Darkeningstar
To be honest he was probably going to buy drugs or that glue they sniff with the money but that doesn't destroy the point.

This is something i have been seeing all my life and today again i just saw one GL kid who was begging. He wasn't even short or dirty, and clearly good looking but still he was asking money from random people.

I have never seen an HTB beg for money or at least i can't remember it. This makes me remember how my parents straightened me and my brother with the belt or whatever other potentially dangerous object but never touched or allowed someone to touch my sister.

Keep with this faggot mentality that women need compensation, if anyone needs compensation it's us. And it's all because of you soy bastards who sold us out for the sake of validation from some proto prostitutes.
In toontown rewritten