LOUD VOICE - characteristic of high T?

fakemeta.

fakemeta.

lifelong reject
Best to give an example to illustrate my point.

Exhibit A - Let's say that you are in restaurant or in some public mean of transport (be it bus or metro, doesn't matter) and you speak to someone you're traveling with, then she/he tells you to speak down or even shooshes you. In combination with deep voice this is enhanced even more, which will be further discussed in another example.

Exhibit B - You are at some social gathering, in the club for instance. So you just sitting at one table, people talk to each other, then you decide to speak to someone and then you focus everyone's attention, they just stop talking and listen to you, no interruption or anything.

I guess it is trait related to leadership thus it is rather good, but let's see what u think.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
aspie characteristic. low and deep is what u mean

deep, vibrating, calm and clear with good volume

definitely a halo, doesn’t really matter if you’re subhuman though.

My uncle hasn’t got a very deep voice but he has super high prenatal T, wide face, good bones etc.

i wonder if it is T influenced or not

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and fakemeta.
Being loud = sign of social inadequacy and poor social skills

A deep voice is a sign of high T, lower pitch is also harder to sound loud (requires more "power"). Ideally, you want to be heard on a normal level, people who talk loud are just as or more annoying than people who talk like they've been in coma for a decade

• Hmm...
Reactions: fakemeta.

A deep voice is a sign of high T, lower pitch is also harder to sound loud (requires more "power"). Ideally, you want to be heard on a normal level, people who talk loud are just as or more annoying than people who talk like they've been in coma for a decade
how do you explain this then

definitely a halo, doesn’t really matter if you’re subhuman though.

My uncle hasn’t got a very deep voice but he has super high prenatal T, wide face, good bones etc.

i wonder if it is T influenced or not

• +1
This is true

But here you are mistaking loudness for an ear piercing annoying high pitched voice

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1464
i don’t understand, explain for my low iq

The testosterone needs to bind in the androgen receptors (AR) to make its magic, if the ARs are shitty on his vocal cords he could have the t levels of a ifbb Mr Olympia bb in off season and he'd still have a high pitched voice

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Chadelite
You can have very high t and have a high pitched voice

your voice depth is dependent on the length of your vocal chords, some people just have short ones naturally.

like mike tyson - has such a gimmicky voice

although usually high t = deep voice, it isn't always the case
The testosterone needs to bind in the androgen receptors (AR) to make its magic, if the ARs are shitty on his vocal cords he could have the t levels of a ifbb Mr Olympia bb in off season and he'd still have a high pitched voice
also vocal chords, same for mike tyson and ronnie coleman

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back