Love at first sight is cope

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
Jfl if you believe in the bluepilled soul mate cope. If you see someone and instantly love them there's literally no reason other than looks. You can't detect someone's personality just by looking at them. 50% of marriages end in divorce. https://www.crispandco.com/site/divorcestatistics/#:~:text=Conventional%20wisdom%20goes%20that%20around,to%20be%20continuing%20to%20fall.
Millions of brides and grooms looked their significant other in the eye and vowed to never break a promise and be with them forever, and they were dead wrong. Never enter a legally binding contract with someone when they get paid to break it. Ageing is the number one killer of love, nothing breaks up marriages more than when a man starts to lose his hair and his wife no longer finds him attractive. Then they will divorce and the man will betabux with a washed up hag and the old wife will get pumped and dumped by chad. Brutal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, FreakkForLife, animo123 and 4 others
Jfl if you believe in the bluepilled soul mate cope. If you see someone and instantly love them there's literally no reason other than looks. You can't detect someone's personality just by looking at them. 50% of marriages end in divorce. https://www.crispandco.com/site/divorcestatistics/#:~:text=Conventional%20wisdom%20goes%20that%20around,to%20be%20continuing%20to%20fall.
Millions of brides and grooms looked their significant other in the eye and vowed to never break a promise and be with them forever, and they were dead wrong. Never enter a legally binding contract with someone when they get paid to break it. Ageing is the number one killer of love, nothing breaks up marriages more than when a man starts to lose his hair and his wife no longer finds him attractive. Then they will divorce and the man will betabux with a washed up hag and the old wife will get pumped and dumped by chad. Brutal.
Not it happens.. If u see an attractive person first time that is ur type too then u get an insanely high amount of dopamine rush and u get submissive to him which normie call love at first site

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Mewton, animo123 and 5 others
it's legit

I had a "love at first sight" moment with my ex. And it has nothing to do with personality, just finding someone extremely attractive

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, hennypapi and Deleted member 10524
cope. Its actually the opposite of bluepill since love at first sight just prove that lookz are everything

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, litaz, FreakkForLife and 6 others
I have love at first sight everytime I see a sexy ass female. It's just a looks thing tbh

bones at first sight

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
cope. Its actually the opposite of bluepill since love at first sight just prove that lookz are everything
True but normies pretend it’s something other than looks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Should be renamed "Love at first height"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, owlofathena, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
True but normies pretend it’s something other than looks
"Attraction " not specifically “looks"
I had a love at first site moment with a normie ngl

I had love at first sight

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
"Attraction " not specifically “looks"
I had a love at first site moment with a normie ngl
cuz your genetic trash pool saw a way to escape inceldom, so it produced chemical in the brain to experience the so-called love at first sight and make you couplate with that bitch :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, ManzareK, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
cuz your genetic trash pool saw a way to escape inceldom, so it produced chemical in the brain to experience the so-called love at first sight and make you couplate with that bitch :lul:
I mog u back to fcking ching chang hellll(I'm not being racist or some shittt i like asian but u r a mf)

Last edited:
I mog u back to fcking ching chang hellll
sure yet you didnt do shit with that normie girl. Keep lying to yourself ethnic mutt, imagine thinking you are better than a quapa master race god like me with the same appeal as a white guy, just cuz you dont have ching chong dna

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan
That was ur mom btw but the fate is so brutal that my son is also a subhuman

sure yet you didnt do shit with that normie girl. Keep lying to yourself ethnic mutt, imagine thinking you are better than a quapa master race god like me with the same appeal as a white guy, just cuz you dont have ching chong dna
If u want we can do a mog battle u dilusional son of a bitchhh

172012bfde081cfcbbb3e7f0afb19c2d.png

My ex GF implied she fell in love with me the first time she saw me on Whatsapp
Translation:
"I first saw you at school garden, I felt something at that moment"
"I thought the feeling would go away but it didn't"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197

And yet, these always seem to be the best sort of marriages: My grandfather literally married my grandmother because she smiled at him "like an angel" and they were together until death in their 90s

Translation:

How did you guys break up?

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
The blackpill makes it impossible to have things like love, or trust in humans. All the things normies experience. Loyality, friendship, love is all a question of what you bring to the table, and how you look.
You look behind everything and see the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and BigBoy

Translation:
what a chad, you have a picture in here?

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
its lust at first sight

How did you guys break up?
Because I am an aspie and we didn't share much in common. She wanted to be with me all the time in school and when I preferred to hangout with my friends, she started getting really insecure and said "you don't love me, this isn't going to work out" and started fishing for compliments. Don't get me wrong, I did meet up with her at school and talked with her, but I didn't feel any chemistry and found her boring.

Honestly now I think i have made a mistake and I should've tried to escalate things, Friends are mostly temporary but maybe I could've experienced true love if I spent more time with her.

Anyway, personality really does matter but it only matters when you are in relationship. Looks open the door to relationship, personality holds the door open.

what a chad, you have a picture in here?
I am not going to post my picture, but I am 179 cm, HTN-Chadlite facially. I mog %90 of the school

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
The blackpill makes it impossible to have things like love, or trust in humans. All the things normies experience. Loyality, friendship, love is all a question of what you bring to the table, and how you look.
You look behind everything and see the blackpill.
I feel like once I lean out i'll get treated better simply cus of looks and I'll never be able to cope with that, it just proved the blackpill to me and i feel like i wont be enjoy that life even if i try to go back to bluepill mindset, my mind is like permanently aware of how much lookism is irl

50% of marriages end in divorce.
If this is true then there literally isn‘t any point in marrying in 2021. Marriage nowadays harbors no advantages and plenty of disadvantages.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Tbh it happens
You just know she is yours and she knows it aswell

If this is true then there literally isn‘t any point in marrying in 2021. Marriage nowadays harbors no advantages and plenty of disadvantages.
Everything in life has its end. You can still enjoy the ride, and dont think about how it will end.

No such thing as love
Attraction is determined in a fraction of a second though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back