Love handle liposuction is not talked enough. Do we have any love handle liposuction before/afters at .org?

igbekele007

igbekele007

subliminalmaxxer
I see guys at the gym with good frame who are only losing 2 pounds of fat in total from their love handles away from reaching an amazing shoulder to waist ratio.

But then fools either a) do not cut because they are addicted to the weight numbers and permabulking or b) cut too soon and go back to where they started with little progress or c) bulk even more aggressively because they convince themselves their next cut will be legendary - but then that cut never comes.

For these guys and myself included, we are only a liposuction away from having that amazing v-taper and maintain for the rest of our lives by.

Since the fat in that area is one of the hardest to lose (especially for guys who are prone to accumulate there and not their belly), I think it only makes sense to get shit removed from there. Also, unless u gain like 60 pounds, the results are permanent (as opposed to cutting which only shrinks the cell, not removes them) because you literally get cells removed.

I had bitch tits when I was a kid and I got my shit lipo’d when I became 18. Confidence boost was so amazing I lost my virginity 2 months later wtf. Even though I had periods where I was 20 lbs heavier than that with mostly fat gain, bitch tits never returned. (P.S. I’m Turkish, now living in the US so I can compare safely. I can confirm for the internationalcels our doctors are legit)

So, I think love handle liposuction needs more recognition. Do we have anyone at .org who underwent this operation?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
No we are men, not bitches. when we need to lose fat, we will exercise.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, callisto, HerpDerpson and 4 others
Just eat less food

• +1
Reactions: callisto
No we are men, not bitches. when we need to lose fat, we will exercise.
No shame in lipo honestly. Sometimes people need a little extra help.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Baldingman1998
Bump I need this all over my body

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
Post results

@Tallooksmaxxer

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer