Love is a human-made construct foid is incapable of love, iq+ thread

Arthur schopenhauer

Arthur schopenhauer

Iron
Romantic love does not exist, it is just a biological reaction of reproduction that was philosophically elaborated by men, you are here to spread your genes and idealize your oneitis under the hope of building a castle for her, but the truth of things is that as soon as she finds a better man than you, with a better genetic code inscribed on his face she will leave you and go with someone else. I can attest to this, I have had oneitis and I only think of her ruling out any other woman, which is an imperative of my gender where men truly love regardless of other things, but foid is a product of nature designed to extend the best genetic line, foid doesn't care about your feelings.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and WhoTookVendetta
@raleqtambrobret Is this autism?

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Romantic love does not exist, it is just a biological reaction of reproduction that was philosophically elaborated by men, you are here to spread your genes and idealize your oneitis under the hope of building a castle for her, but the truth of things is that as soon as she finds a better man than you, with a better genetic code inscribed on his face she will leave you and go with someone else. I can attest to this, I have had oneitis and I only think of her ruling out any other woman, which is an imperative of my gender where men truly love regardless of other things, but foid is a product of nature designed to extend the best genetic line, foid doesn't care about your feelings.
blud you are not Arthur schopenhauer