Love is conditional for average looking people

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Only chad can be loved unconditionally. That’s why I don’t want to date anymore unless I became a true chad. I don’t want to deal with all the drama, quarrels and arguments an average man has to deal with in a relationship. I can’t accept that chad has the privilege of being free from all this shit. I don’t want to bargain, I just want to be admired.

Be Gigachad or death.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
Basically you don't want to date anyone?

Basically you don't want to date anyone?
Not anyone who has lots of conditions and demands explicitly equality in a relationship. Yes I know it sounds unrealistic but the fact that Gigachad can be broke and abusive and still have women unconditionally admire him just blows my mind. It’s hard to accept other people’s privilege while you don’t have it.

Not anyone who has lots of conditions and demands explicitly equality in a relationship. Yes I know it sounds unrealistic but the fact that Gigachad can be broke and abusive and still have women unconditionally admire him just blows my mind. It’s hard to accept other people’s privilege while you don’t have it.
Sad shit man.
Look at Meeks, he is a legit criminal,.but women are ready to fall over him

• So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 616
ya emotions and conversations are all the same retarted shit. its a mog or be mogged world and if your bitch doesnt worship you its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
relationships are cope

after young love age anyway

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Vitruvian and Deleted member 616
Just pump and dump theory

Same dude same

This is cope. Women argue and cheat with 'chad' all the time

I love you bro