Love is everything

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Love will fix anything. Literally. If your angry, love will fix it, if you're jealous, love will fix it. Remember, fear and hate will keep you trapped in this third dimensional frequency forever with Father Time. You must find a wife.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2426, shibo and 2 others
love is everything. im happy i have a loving mother. without her i would have roped. she gave me a good childhood and brought much happiness into my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs, shibo, pisslord and 2 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
constant positive reinforcement is everything

there is no such thing as getting used to getting none, that is incel cope since they get none to begin with, and theres 0 advantage to that

love is everything. im happy i have a loving mother. without her i would have roped. she gave me a good childhood and brought much happiness into my life.
Most people live a life of hate and fear and never felt love in their life. You are indeed lucky

Your mom is a nice lady.

you don't need a wife to experience love, love yourself first, as hard as it might appear

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Love=Nothing

Looks=Everything

Big dick=Everything

Looks+Big dick+Genuine Sexual attraction and satisfaction from the opposite sex=Everything

Love=Nothing

Looks=Everything

Big dick=Everything

Looks+Big dick+Genuine Sexual attraction and satisfaction from the opposite sex=Everything
Looks= nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman