Kraken
Watching a Dicaprio marathon on Netflix

Fuck anyone's life who isn't handsome and 6ft+
Screenshot 20200425 163234 Samsung Experience Home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, HighIQcel and Deleted member 685
Dicaprios me

Dicaprios me
Man he looks so good on screen. The hot female leads just fall in love with him so easy

He has romance on tap with this face and height

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4310
Because he has a better midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Gatsby is a betabuxing cuck and Daisy is a manipulative gold digger. They shouldn’t have hired Dicaprio as the protagonist.

Because he has a better midface
Why would a woman love a horsefsced fucker

They'd rather play with their dildo, so at least they dont have to look an ugly nose

They'd rather play with their dildo, so at least they dont have to look an ugly nose
Stay in your fucking lane your midface is even longer than me Muhammed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
Gatsby is a betabuxing cuck and Daisy is a manipulative gold digger. They shouldn’t have hired Dicaprio as the protagonist.

Using money to get women was fair enough 100 years ago (book/movie set in 1920s) where women had no real job opportunities.

She is 10000x more feminine than most women today
Stay in your fucking lane your midface is even longer than me Muhammed
I'm talking about myself idiot

Cope. A goodlooking guy with a long midface would still slay and get love regardless. What failos you is your eye area not your midface (your IPD is wide enough to compensate for your long nose)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
Cope. A goodlooking guy with a long midface would still slay and get love regardless. What failos you is your eye area not your midface (your IPD is wide enough to compensate for your long nose)

I think I really need to PFL fraud like you talked about in your thread

Then with brow ridge, ,upper/under eyelid fat grafting, chin/jaw/cheekbone implants I could look ok

Then there's the issue of being a weak 5'9, small frame and underwhelming penor size.

It never ends

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
Pittpill debunked...

Also Leonardo di caprio was victim to rampant pedophilia as a child actor, you don’t wanna be that niggga, @Gorilla knows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
I think I really need to PFL fraud like you talked about in your thread

Then with brow ridge, ,upper/under eyelid fat grafting, chin/jaw/cheekbone implants I could look ok

Then there's the issue of being a weak 5'9, small frame and underwhelming penor size.

It never ends
There is an osteotomy you can get that can expand your PFL by 3-5+ mm where they cut the latorbital w/ the lateral canthus attached and expand it by a few mm. the globe follows this movement providing both IPD and PFL change.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
There is an osteotomy you can get that can expand your PFL by 3-5+ mm where they cut the latorbital w/ the lateral canthus attached and expand it by a few mm. the globe follows this movement providing both IPD and PFL change.
Make thread reptilian friend

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Hate to burst ur bubble but..

Attachments

• CDEA1E9A-52ED-426E-BB35-FB0A09CB57D1.jpeg
    CDEA1E9A-52ED-426E-BB35-FB0A09CB57D1.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 11