Love is only physical for women

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
The letters are the names of girls I’ve had experience with: dated/talking stage/friendzones

1. Z got cucked/emotionally cheated on by her ex e-bf she met online. A swedish chad. She said she still loved him, and she broke up w him bc he was sexting other girls. Chose a cheater over a guy who went 12 km road to see her

2. F made me like a little boy and cucked me with the other dudes from our neighborhood. She was talking to me for validation after breaking up w her ex but then realized she could get better attention from, you guessed it: taller better looking guys

3. K, my other ex. left me for another guy because I was skinny and not as good looking as the chad she cheated on me with

4. A, I followed redpilled advice to act alpha, show a girl you’re passionate and ambitious whi always works. Thats what Hamza said, she started to ifnore me and not talk to me and started talking to the vaper kid who always cane to class drunk, he had a better face then me lololol not a chad tho

5. J, this is technically the neighborhood whore/gold digger but still. She was being flirty and all seductive but the next day, she was talking about meeting up w other guys to go eat out food (have sex too)…… IN FRONT OF ME. THEY WETE TALKING ABOUT THIS IN FRONT OF ME, THE DUDES DIDNT EVEN KNOW SHE WAS ACTING LIKE THAT W ME TOO

6. X, she was saying how cute I was to F and wanted to get to know me better. We talked a bit then she ghosted me.. THEN THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD FOUND OUT SHE WAS HAVING SEX WITH SOME DRUG ADDICT ON MY FUCKING FLOOR, I WAS JUST A DOOR AWAY

7. M & F. These 2 shared a brain they were showing giga iois to me… eventually just lost it to the guy who was bullying me and they even made fun of me for being on the verge of tears when he was making fun of me

8. F, she was also showing iois then felt very didgusted/uncomfortable from me. Bc she was into some dude named Alex

There was a girl who was giving me iois because of my curly hair and deep voice halo, she messaged me a lot but I ignored her for some reason. This was after I broke up w my gf. I didnt know why I was acting oblivious to the iois…

Until it hit me months later.. my subconscious was aware of how all things would end. Being cucked on. It wanted to protect me from enotional damage

This just shows how women only care about looks. Even if they say they want a strong man, intelligent, a religous guy, a nerd guy, a bad boy, a family man. They want the chad versions of that. Not you buddy.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
The letters are the names of girls I’ve had experience with: dated/talking stage/friendzones

1. Z got cucked/emotionally cheated on by her ex e-bf she met online. A swedish chad. She said she still loved him, and she broke up w him bc he was sexting other girls. Chose a cheater over a guy who went 12 km road to see her

2. F made me like a little boy and cucked me with the other dudes from our neighborhood. She was talking to me for validation after breaking up w her ex but then realized she could get better attention from, you guessed it: taller better looking guys

3. K, my other ex. left me for another guy because I was skinny and not as good looking as the chad she cheated on me with

4. A, I followed redpilled advice to act alpha, show a girl you’re passionate and ambitious whi always works. Thats what Hamza said, she started to ifnore me and not talk to me and started talking to the vaper kid who always cane to class drunk, he had a better face then me lololol not a chad tho

5. J, this is technically the neighborhood whore/gold digger but still. She was being flirty and all seductive but the next day, she was talking about meeting up w other guys to go eat out food (have sex too)…… IN FRONT OF ME. THEY WETE TALKING ABOUT THIS IN FRONT OF ME, THE DUDES DIDNT EVEN KNOW SHE WAS ACTING LIKE THAT W ME TOO

6. X, she was saying how cute I was to F and wanted to get to know me better. We talked a bit then she ghosted me.. THEN THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD FOUND OUT SHE WAS HAVING SEX WITH SOME DRUG ADDICT ON MY FUCKING FLOOR, I WAS JUST A DOOR AWAY

7. M & F. These 2 shared a brain they were showing giga iois to me… eventually just lost it to the guy who was bullying me and they even made fun of me for being on the verge of tears when he was making fun of me

There was a girl who was giving me iois because of my curly hair and deep voice halo, she messaged me a lot but I ignored her for some reason. This was after I broke up w my gf. I didnt know why I was acting oblivious to the iois…

Until it hit me months later.. my subconscious was aware of how all things would end. Being cucked on. It wanted to protect me from enotional damage

This just shows how women only care about looks. Even if they say they want a strong man, intelligent, a religous guy, a nerd guy, a bad boy, a family man. They want the chad versions of that. Not you buddy.
God wants me to be blackpilled

8. F, she was also showing iois then felt very didgusted/uncomfortable from me. Bc she was into some dude named Alex

Dont ever do it for women. They aint love u

who are you talking to?

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Latinolooksmaxxer
bump so someone can summarise this to me

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed