Love Island Australia proves looks are not everything...Height is cope

D

Dark Latino

I am not latino
I've watched all the season 2 show it's more redpilled than the uk because every guys is very good looking
5d9d2e6e2100003107ac8a57.png

Semi Chad Maurice makes Blonde Jessie excited(mostly from his looks) and makes out with her in the first day very fast, she starts saying that she could see them together blah blah, she later realizes he is kinda weird she dumps him after 4-5 days Maurice after that struggles to get a girl...

Jessie later will go and date a 6'5 caveman which all the girls liked but she will dump him for the guy on the right who he is like 5'10
1572243198678_jessieandboys.jpg

The caveman guy got with another girl but she dumped him because he was boring...

Next 6'5 male model Matthew was with Vanessa from the start
20059978-7602689-Dethroned_Vanessa_Sierra_and_Matt_Zukowski_pictured_coupled_up_a-m-54_1571788356645.jpg

But he got cucked from 5'10 male model/dj Sam
19684914-0-image-a-62_1571047080531.jpg

Later Matthew will not get any great action because he was very sensitive and was crying and girls were saying that lol , also although he was a very funny guy I felt that girls were not into that type of guy who acts like a clown his looks could not save him when he has competition

So there you go these games work like an experiment for looks theory

Of course in this show chads have tons of competition but I believe very hot girls will act like that to male models/super giga chads all the time because they have lot of options

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 1464
Doctor Dr

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
na he cucked those manlets, he pumped and dumped

Jessie's arc is like the arc of every upper tier Becky in miniature
Vanessa is ethnic and of the two Sam looked whiter
case closed
Edit: Shit I think I got Sam and Matthew mixed up

This guy consistently got cucked on the uk love island last year despite top tier face, couldn’t understand why
B98FF6D2 11E8 4FC4 AED9 EE5532A875CB
93FF1592 542B 4F81 8D7A 4C0EA8B16EAD

dude stop watching this frauded garbage female entertainment. you really think they invite people and put cameras infront of them and all of a sudden they are professional actors? are u dilusional?

I also watch reality tv so I can compare the guys

lol they are all good looking and it looks from what you said the women cucked and fucked everyone

Jfl@watching so-called reality TV let alone taking it seriously

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Aesthetic and Deleted member 1464
dude stop watching this frauded garbage female entertainment. you really think they invite people and put cameras infront of them and all of a sudden they are professional actors? are u dilusional?
PRC_77496862.jpg

These are from the show and some got married

I don't think you cuck guys when a girl leaves you for another guy I think you get cucked
If you fuck a girl and she leaves bus she realised she only dated you for your looks. The other is literally just a betabux.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
PRC_77496862.jpg

These are from the show and some got married
and im suposed to believe everything a production company and script writer says. nice one dude.

lol they are all good looking and it looks from what you said the women cucked and fucked everyone
To be honest yeah it seemed guys were more genuine and girls especially the more slutty ones wanted a different guy very often
If you fuck a girl and she leaves bus she realised she only dated you for your looks. The other is literally just a betabux.
He didn't fuck her plus if you fuck her once and she does not want to fuck again and you learn she want to fuck another guy is like a rejection/getting cucked
and im suposed to believe everything a production company and script writer says. nice one dude.
They are couples that met on the show and now they are married what else to you want to believe that some are there to meet someone