nigtard

nigtard

This is what he looks like btw

7ebb95e3-d959-4ae0-8d20-de792a4c36e6.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Xangsane, murdah and 3 others
I hope he gets acid sprayed by some 60 IQ london muslim.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs, Xangsane, JefeM0g and 12 others
Meanwhile people live their whole life without ever having a woman interested in them while this guy fucks like 30 girls a year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Xangsane, LegitUser and 4 others
Meanwhile people live their whole life without ever having a woman interested in them while this guy fucks like 30 girls a year

I wanna see the quality of women his fucking though , for a nigger to hit that high of a number half of those people must of been utter subhumans ready to spread for chad cock

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah and Klaas Vaaker
He's a high class rugby lad, I got friends like this they'll never interact with those type of people.Only reason I have friends like that is because of school otherwise I would never engage with one of those people.

I wanna see the quality of women his fucking though , for a nigger to hit that high of a number half of those people must of been utter subhumans ready to spread for chad cock
I know guys like that and yeah they will probably fuck anything that is a woman and moves.But he's good looking so there will be a high proportion of htbs

I know guys like that and yeah they will probably fuck anything that is a woman and moves.But he's good looking so there will be a high proportion of htbs

I’m sure his fucked the odd Stacy here and there

But most look like this:

464C13CE 48ED 4CE8 87BB 03182B9C9D11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Klaas Vaaker and nigtard
And what did he gain from all that slaying? Just validation for his ego? Why didn’t he use his looks to find himself a hqnp jb to breed with?

Mtn slaying hundreds of Low ltbs a Story as old as time

as if it's even possible to keep track beyond a few dozen. retarded normie liar

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
While 119 men were rotting when he was fucking their looksmatch Becky

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs and Xangsane
lol looksmaxxed htn not a chad

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Average looking guys get plenty of sex but Chad autists rot on here

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs and Xangsane
me too but in this dogshit world the rich get richer and the poor get poorer
some lonely incel will get acid faced while this cunt adds another 120 to his count

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Real life chad, not psl chad. Looks a lot like my Pakistani friend who I used to refer to as “chaddam.” Not by psl standards but real life standards. With 6’1.5” height.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and S1d456
Real life chad, not psl chad. Looks a lot like my Pakistani friend who I used to refer to as “chaddam.” Not by psl standards but real life standards. With 6’1.5” height.
if hes chad irl then most ppl here r chad ( tall good frame) the guy has a literal mtn face universal standard most guys will be able to attain this look

And what did he gain from all that slaying? Just validation for his ego? Why didn’t he use his looks to find himself a hqnp jb to breed with?
I guess he got the temporary pleasure

He got to use 120 Beckies as his personal fleshlight for the night before desposing them.

Retards on here are rotted by psl these are the guys slaying women not some “forum chad”

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers