• Total voters
Autismcel

Autismcel

Kraken
Which one

Inb4 love doesn't exist

• +1
Reactions: Jova
@BrahminBoss @the BULL @vinn98 @TechnoBoss @Vermilioncore @arabcelxxx @arab_chink

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Love is crazy. Makes you feel on top of the world. Sex is whatever.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer, HTN_Mentalcel, Jova and 6 others
Both and I want her to be completely into me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Detective, n0rthface and 3 others
Romantic love doesn't exist
Lust does

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, disheartenedcel, theonewhocantascend and 4 others
RAPE

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, theonewhocantascend, lemonnz and 2 others
sex because ive had love without sex

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
sex because ive had love without sex
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

• +1
Reactions: Axii
@arabcelxxx opinion???

High T virile arab bull

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
@arabcelxxx opinion???

High T virile arab bull
Idk why I picked sex but love is much rarer and sex is better with someone you love

• +1
But wouldn't any Respectable gentleman seek the former rather than just settle for the latter?
No
We acknowledge the realities

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Sex from a Stacy beats love from a Becky. I am keeping it real.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
Btw I heard you aren't getting OBO with giant anymore?
No
I was going to postpone and wait until next year and see, but he never even gave me consult, and I don't trust him

Also not risking it when only 1 person has it so far, got strabismus and won't even post eyes cos it likely was disappointing

• +1
No
I was going to postpone and wait until next year and see, but he never even gave me consult, and I don't trust him

Also not risking it when only 1 person has it so far, got strabismus and won't even post eyes cos it likely was disappointing
Maybe you could contact celal or any of his partner surgeons directly. Schedule the OBO and have giant take you on as a patient? He is much more accessible this way.

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Maybe you could contact celal or any of his partner surgeons directly. Schedule the OBO and have giant take you on as a patient? He is much more accessible this way.
Hmm maybe but I don't really like the whole approach
Also not feasible at this stage of my life

Also I've realised it's mostly a meme. Sure, with a successful outcome it would improve aesthetics, but likely not even that much. I'm just focusing on improving other things. It's like u could give Ian somerhalder or Keanu reeves OBO but is it worth it?

• +1
Hmm maybe but I don't really like the whole approach
Also not feasible at this stage of my life

Also I've realised it's mostly a meme. Sure, with a successful outcome it would improve aesthetics, but likely not even that much. I'm just focusing on improving other things. It's like u could give Ian somerhalder or Keanu reeves OBO but is it worth it?
Btw wher is your avi from?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
sex without love is stupid

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Madridista
There is no love without sex.

• Hmm...
i see you're a really blackpilled man

Absolutely.
But basically what I meant is this: love, lust, praise and validation only matter when they come from people you value and hold in high esteem. Coming from anyone else makes them worthless. The lust of a woman you don't wanna fuck is worthless and inconsequential. Same applies to the love of a woman you don't want. Same applies to praise. Noone actually famous cares about the praise of random strangers. No tech billionaire CEO cares about praise coming from his lowest employees, he only cares about the praise coming from other tech CEOs etc.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
Absolutely.
But basically what I meant is this: love, lust, praise and validation only matter when they come from people you value and hold in high esteem. Coming from anyone else makes them worthless. The lust of a woman you don't wanna fuck is worthless and inconsequential. Same applies to the love of a woman you don't want. Same applies to praise. Noone actually famous cares about the praise of random strangers. No tech billionaire CEO cares about praise coming from his lowest employees, he only cares about the praise coming from other tech CEOs etc.
you're hitting the nail, exactly.

I've been experiencing this first hand recently and I really don't know, it's hard to cope with this. Just coming to terms with the fact I can't achieve that from the women I'm really attracted and there's not much I can do. Hence my misery.

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag