enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Access All My Guides ➡️ shorturl.at/SPUPX
Contributor

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21278 and 5 others
I hate that Wheat Waffles is the face of the blackpill now. Back when the blackpill was unknown to the mainstream, normies had to dig deep to discover blackpill content, which led them to find various sources of blackpill content. The attention was on blackpill ideas rather than a single creator. Nowadays it’s only Wheat Waffles. When you say blackpill, normies think of Wheat Waffles.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 21048, LooksmaxxHopeful and 7 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Elvisandreaa, AverageTevvezFan and 6 others
wheatwaffles said “fat on your face doesnt effect the under eye area!!!” i saw him say this in a tiktok comment section. he doesnt know what hes talking about

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Magnum Opus, enchanted_elixir, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
I hate that Wheat Waffles is the face of the blackpill now. Back when the blackpill was unknown to the mainstream, normies had to dig deep to discover blackpill content, which led them to find various sources of blackpill content. The attention was on blackpill ideas rather than a single creator. Nowadays it’s only Wheat Waffles. When you say blackpill, normies think of Wheat Waffles.
wheat waffles is a great face for the blackpill, his videos are nice an consice if you listen to his debates he clearly is not an idiot. his speach is very nice. I couldnt have asked for anyone else to be the face of the blackpill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, justinzayn, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
wheatwaffles said “fat on your face doesnt effect the under eye area!!!” i saw him say this in a tiktok comment section. he doesnt know what hes talking about
he doesnt know much about looksmaxing but hes a good face for the blackpill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
wheat waffles is a great face for the blackpill, his videos are nice an consice if you listen to his debates he clearly is not an idiot. his speach is very nice. I couldnt have asked for anyone else to be the face of the blackpill

Incel TV and FACEandLMS are better faces of the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Sprinkles and Niklaus Mikaelson
I disagree but at the same time ive only watched a couple videos. perhaps your right, but from what ive seen wheatwaffles is much better at talking to people

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Yliaster

No they aren't lol.Like don't get me wrong I love them both but they're wayy to spergy to venture outside the blackpill sphere and articulate their message to a normie audience the way Wheat Waffles does

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, thecel, Truecel14 and 1 other person
I am surprised they agreed lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23642, thecel, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
same, the fact that they left it off saying that the blackpill is okay is CRAZZZY. my jaw dropped to the floor like a cartoon lmfao
Jaw drop mask

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and HarrierDuBois
jfl im surprised they claled themselves sub 5 and normies and didn't delusion themselves into thinking they were chads

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, thecel and HarrierDuBois
I watch these guys all the time they're funny JFL. They're always talking about looks in their videos and will actually call ugly men and women 4/10's no bluepill shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and HarrierDuBois
why is there always the Jay Z meme in your posts

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
No they aren't lol.Like don't get me wrong I love them both but they're wayy to spergy to venture outside the blackpill sphere and articulate their message to a normie audience the way Wheat Waffles does

Cope. They’re not way too spergy. The problem is hard blackpill beliefs are perceived as spergy because to normies these beliefs are quite strange and socially unacceptable. To articulate the messages in a less spergy way requires diluting the messages with bluepills and redpills.

its the signature
this is my first time on this site on my computer those arent on the mobile version it's so confusing and weird

Cope. They’re not way too spergy. The problem is hard blackpill beliefs are perceived as spergy because to normies these beliefs are quite strange and socially unacceptable. To articulate the messages in a less spergy way requires diluting the messages with bluepills and redpills.
Not true, watch the FaceandLMS livestreams dude is a total fucking sperg and rambles and stutters for 3 minutes to deliver a simple point. I still love him as he blackpilled me, but he's just horrible at speaking when he's not doing a pre recorded segment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, Deleted member 19036 and thecel
Not true, watch the FaceandLMS livestreams dude is a total fucking sperg and rambles and stutters for 3 minutes to deliver a simple point. I still love him as he blackpilled me, but he's just horrible at speaking when he's not doing a pre recorded segment.

Female YouTubers take minutes to say what can be said in seconds. A female YouTuber articulates her argument by restating the same claim in multiple ways. Brutal female advantage pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Truecel14
jfl im surprised they claled themselves sub 5 and normies and didn't delusion themselves into thinking they were chads
Dude on the left lowkey watches blackpill content

LOL remember when this nigga did library pranks and played gay rap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23642, zerotohero and Deleted member 19036

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
I like I-TV but he's lack a bit of nuance.

Face and LMS is my favorite, his videos used to be so good, he was completely blackpilled but also in touch with reality.

i dont thinknit does, im 20% bodyfat woth hollow under eyes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
i dont thinknit does, im 20% bodyfat woth hollow under eyes
well ur bones are just very terrible then undereye wise or ur skin is very thin there
BD0938EA AE93 45A7 9586 1564863F9586

FE5CE546 9770 4DD0 BDF1 A1648148C898

it definitely has an effect on the undereyes

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1