Lovely gym session

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
Heightmogged the whole gym.
Clavicle mogged all the framelet manlets

2 IOIs from JBs around my age. 1 was med (meds love whites) and other was pale blonde nerdy girl (I think I have niche appeal towards them bc I have long tiktok hair).

Did a lats pump, flexed in the mirror a bit and left

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
@mrriceguy

Just beat my meat 4 times now gonna get some food with my last €2.20 good morning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Akhi, Debetro and 1 other person
Just beat my meat 4 times now gonna get some food with my last €2.20 good morning
I beat my meat yesterday and I tried measuring with a 15cm ruler and I mogged it. So I got a 20cm ruler and my dick is exactly 15.5cm now, which is like 6.1 inches. Lifefuel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, kuroro, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
I beat my meat yesterday and I tried measuring with a 15cm ruler and I mogged it. So I got a 20cm ruler and my dick is exactly 15.5cm now, which is like 6.1 inches. Lifefuel tbh
Girth pill is the most brutal it destroyed me

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Girth pill is the most brutal it destroyed me
My girth was always minimum 5 inches. So never a problem for me, also apparently temporary bathmate pumps can fix almost anyones girth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
My girth was always minimum 5 inches. So never a problem for me, also apparently temporary bathmate pumps can fix almost anyones girth
I have a bathmate

• Love it
post physique

• +1
Reactions: charizy and Reformed
You constantly describe yourself as gigachad but are somehow incel, the delusions of .org

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Ryldoo IS COPING and Akhi
You constantly describe yourself as gigachad but are somehow incel, the delusions of .org
How is that gigachad, thats the average life of a tallcel. I’m sure anyone here 6’3+ has similar experiences

How much can you barbell row

• +1
How is that gigachad, thats the average life of a tallcel. I’m sure anyone here 6’3+ has similar experiences
Keep coping, you are a ugly as fuck, the average life of a tallcel is fucking hot bitches while you rot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
How much can you barbell row
40kg x 12 or until failure. I haven’t put more weight on it in months, but I’m Leanmaxxing so Im just tying to not get weaker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Akhi
Keep coping, you are a ugly as fuck, the average life of a tallcel is fucking hot bitches while you rot
That literally proves the heightpill. I’m ugly and still get IOIs. Literally my point

40kg x 12 or until failure. I haven’t put more weight on it in months, but I’m Leanmaxxing so Im just tying to not get weaker
Are you joking? I can do way more and im insanely weak and been lifting for 3 months. Maybe im doing them wrong

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Chadlet666, Akhi and 1 other person
That literally proves the heightpill. I’m ugly and still get IOIs. Literally my point
Gets IOIs but never got his dick sucked.

Average delusion of .org users, you guys think someone looking at you is a "IOI"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Yeah I knew he spoke russian. I’ve actually never googled his parents, I’m curious who gave him his god tier ramus
I match his ramus pretty much

Attachments

• IMG_20230921_230841.jpg
    IMG_20230921_230841.jpg
    587.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Reformed
What were the iois?

• +1
Are you joking? I can do way more and im insanely weak and been lifting for 3 months. Maybe im doing them wrong
My back is weak and I have a small core. So yeah that’s the max I can do
I match his ramus pretty much
Ur is too slanted + possible angle fraud
What were the iois?
Staring at me. I stare back now I’m lower inhibit I’ve literally held 2 second eye contact which is a lot if u think about it, like direct

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm

Staring at me. I stare back now I’m lower inhibit I’ve literally held 2 second eye contact which is a lot if u think about it, like direct
Gangster, how old were the jbs? I have the exact same situation with a 15 jb.

• +1
Gangster, how old were the jbs? I have the exact same situation with a 15 jb.
I’m 18 and they looked 1-2 years younger. Man I wish I was low inhibit

bro youre weak as fuck

thats girl tier weights

• +1

"Talking about angle frauding when david is literally known for that"

• +1
bro youre weak as fuck

thats girl tier weights
50kg x 12 on OHP, thoughts? Ik I’m weak tho I never tried for strength, I literally avoid clentching too hard so I don’t get face wrinkles when I’m old

• JFL
Reactions: Chadlet666, Akhi and cytoplasm
50kg x 12 on OHP, thoughts? Ik I’m weak tho I never tried for strength, I literally avoid clentching too hard so I don’t get face wrinkles when I’m old
jfl at your autism

• Love it
Staring at me
I mean I don’t know how you look like but a 6‘6 guy will get stared at no matter what simply because he stands out based on his height. That doesn’t necessarily make it an IOI. People also stare at obese or disabled people

Heightmogged the whole gym.
Clavicle mogged all the framelet manlets

2 IOIs from JBs around my age. 1 was med (meds love whites) and other was pale blonde nerdy girl (I think I have niche appeal towards them bc I have long tiktok hair).

Did a lats pump, flexed in the mirror a bit and left
Cope