Loving a woman is retarded

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
She WILL leave you if you lose your money and looks.

Hell she will leave you if you lose JUST your money. You get a grace period to get it back after a bankruptcy but fail to do so and she goes adios.

She might even leave you if you lose JUST your looks.

Why love when love for you is conditional?

Why love at all? Just get rich and muscular. Make false promises of love and commitment, fuck them, and push the discard button and move on to the next. Your soul doesn’t matter but everything else does so why subject your soul to care about another soul?

Now that’s just PLAIN DUMB

• +1
Reactions: ang3l, thereallegend, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
stop it. get some help.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, Deleted member 21297, Magical Apple and 2 others
stop it. get some help.
I got a piece of Apple fritter between my cheeks that your tongue can help me out with. Now put your money where your mouth is or kiss my 🍑

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 20370
cap
cope
rope

• +1
Reactions: mfk
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 20370
I have never spent money on a foid and i never will

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 22126
A woman is there to make you kids that aren’t as ugly as you. It’s her only purpose. If you love a woman you’re probably a cuck

A woman is there to make you kids that aren’t as ugly as you. It’s her only purpose. If you love a woman you’re probably a cuck
Okay poor man, I’ll pay you minimum wage to shine my boots so that my partner can charge you half of what you earned on rent so your pretty boy ass doesn’t freeze out on the streets.

Okay poor man, I’ll pay you minimum wage to shine my boots so that my partner can charge you half of what you earned on rent so your pretty boy ass doesn’t freeze out on the streets.
I rather just go in your house when you’re sleeping and take your shit

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Like I always said. Virginity saves Money. Good job king.
Chad took virginities for free while you pay to get sex with a used up roastie

• +1
Reactions: nav_w1 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I rather just go in your house when you’re sleeping and take your shit
Well at least you had the decency to wait till I fell asleep 😴 to avoid any physical confrontation.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
Chad took virginities for free while you pay to get sex with a used up roastie
False and False

Chad gave gifts to virgin girls and spent money on himself to fashion max and pimp out his car and without it he wouldn’t have slayed so the pussy wasn’t free, you’re just so autistic you think you can approach women whilst broke that’s why you’re a virgin and I’m not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
False and False

Chad gave gifts to virgin girls and spent money on himself to fashion max and pimp out his car and without it he wouldn’t have slayed so the pussy wasn’t free, you’re just so autistic you think you can approach women whilst broke that’s why you’re a virgin and I’m not
I guess you're old cause i see half naked teens fucking 14 yo virgins in mcdonalds toilets all the time and I doubt these chads pay for their happy meals

I guess you're old cause i see half naked teens fucking 14 yo virgins in mcdonalds toilets all the time and I doubt these chads pay for their happy meals
Notice the clothes those chads are wearing

Ask yourself what subhuman clothes you were wearing. Exactly broke boy, exactly.

Notice the clothes those chads are wearing

Ask yourself what subhuman clothes you were wearing. Exactly broke boy, exactly.
do you know what half naked mean? I'm from rich family, the only people I see matching my drip are east asian students and I rarely see them

do you know what half naked mean? I'm from rich family, the only people I see matching my drip are east asian students and I rarely see them
Half naked means

Half clothed? Lmfaoooo what you speaking now. If you’re a rich boy and can’t get pussy you probably are ugly then because you got a lot of attractive power just off that

i bet you have been to a mental facility before
Let’s talk about who has more money in our bank account and who has a higher income?

And your bet would result in a loss of money

Half naked means

Half clothed? Lmfaoooo what you speaking now. If you’re a rich boy and can’t get pussy you probably are ugly then because you got a lot of attractive power just off that
where the fuck did i write i dont get pussy

Let’s talk about who has more money in our bank account and who has a higher income?

And your bet would result in a loss of money
lol ythen stfu and get a job

She WILL leave you if you lose your money and looks.

Hell she will leave you if you lose JUST your money. You get a grace period to get it back after a bankruptcy but fail to do so and she goes adios.

She might even leave you if you lose JUST your looks.

Why love when love for you is conditional?

Why love at all? Just get rich and muscular. Make false promises of love and commitment, fuck them, and push the discard button and move on to the next. Your soul doesn’t matter but everything else does so why subject your soul to care about another soul?

Now that’s just PLAIN DUMB
Good thing "love" doesn't exist.