loving someone while being non nt

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
i just want the girl to walk with me and shut up lol

girls these days are too social

anyone who doesn't like shy girls is too high t

and by shy i dont mean on her phone 24/7, because that would raise some eyebrows to question

if you love her and she love you you will actually feel NT around her as your NON NTness will be NT and "cute" for her

and i acc dnt like shy girls that much bc i feel theyre too much innocent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 24712
I read threads like this and feel grateful for being neurotypical.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21467 and alriodai
I read threads like this and feel grateful for being neurotypical.
i think dude like OP aren't non NT, they just were ugly their whole lives and never developped social skills or social awarness etc iywkim

i also was like this till i glowed up a little bit looksmaxxed and ppl interacte dw me and i started developping social skills

i know autistic people IRL and holy shit bro they're top tier non NT like legit super autistic wtf

i think OP can hold a convo IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and Deleted member 26116
i think dude like OP aren't non NT, they just were ugly their whole lives and never developped social skills or social awarness etc iywkim

i also was like this till i glowed up a little bit looksmaxxed and ppl interacte dw me and i started developping social skills

i know autistic people IRL and holy shit bro they're top tier non NT like legit super autistic wtf

Yes, perhaps he simply lacks social skills and would acquire some if people made small talk with him.

@lunin7, Omegle is a platform in which you can face chat and interact with people freely. If you're still too shy to speak in public, you could acquire some social skills by talking to strangers on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21467 and alriodai
Yes, perhaps he simply lacks social skills and would acquire some if people made small talk with him.

@lunin7, Omegle is a platform in which you can face chat and interact with people freely. If you're still too shy to speak in public, you could acquire some social skills by talking to strangers on the internet.
I wouldn't advice him Omegle, it's too brutal for him especially if he's ugly, people will skip him etc

I think the best is if he's in school, he needs to start picking up on his classmates hobbies and start discussing it with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116

No, I have autism because I was diagnosed mid-functioning at the age of 3.

I can socialize normally, but there are usually lots of blanks in between my conversations if you know what I mean.

Oddly enough it seems the older I get the less my non-NT traits were present, maybe because of my understanding of NT individuals.

I am legit autistic non nt. I don't have much problem socializing but things can be off sometimes.

I'm pretty terrible with speaking to people at workplaces and outside of school.