Low appetite? DO THIS (HARDGAINERS GTFIH)

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
  1. Mindlessly drink calories or snack while at work or school
  2. Watch tv while eating (being distracted while eating will make you eat more)
  3. Use a bigger bowl and bigger spoon so portions seem smaller
  4. Drink unflavored carbonated water to increase ghrelin (ghrelin tells body your hungry)
  5. Long cardio sessions or HIIT workouts decrease ghrenlin, don't do cardio
  6. Eat carbs last during meals to keep leptin levels low and drink water not sugary drinks (leptin tells body you're full)
  7. Eat foods that are low on the satiety index meaning foods that don't fill you up (less veggies more tasty shit like pizza)
  8. Add MSG to your food to make it taste good and decrease leptin so you stay hungry (UNDERRATED)
  9. Add artificial sweeteners to your food to keep leptin low and ghrelin high
  10. Eat less protein and less fiber, protein and fiber fill you up and decrease hunger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, flippasav, Whatashame and 6 others
jfl at fatmaxxers. terrible advice. just take a low dose of mk677.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling and justbentbro
did you know that having a gym membership makes you immune to diabetes and heart disease?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and justbentbro
  4. Drink unflavored carbonated water to increase ghrelin (ghrelin tells body your hungry)
  6. Eat carbs last during meals to keep leptin levels low and drink water not sugary drinks (leptin tells body you're full)
  7. Eat foods that are low on the satiety index meaning foods that don't fill you up (less veggies more tasty shit like pizza)
  8. Add MSG to your food to make it taste good and decrease leptin so you stay hungry (UNDERRATED)
  10. Eat less protein and less fiber, protein and fiber fill you up and decrease hunger
Such good advice, wish I had this while I was bulking, like soo good its not even funny some of these I havent even heard of. Although the carbonated water is cap it makes you feel more full. Anyways some other things to add is, eat more meals thorougt the day, and track your meals calories while applying progressive overload to the calories. (followed and bookmarked!)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling and pneumocystosis
jfl at fatmaxxers. terrible advice. just take a low dose of mk677.
Not worth the side effects when you can just trick your brain and adjust your eating habits jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and sub5inchcel
This is why gymcelling is bad

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Such good advice, wish I had this while I was bulking, like soo good its not even funny some of these I havent even heard of. Although the carbonated water is cap it makes you feel more full. Anyways some other things to add is, eat more meals thorougt the day, and track your meals calories while applying progressive overload to the calories. (followed and bookmarked!)
Thanks man, appreciate it

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Just eat 5 meals a day.

bruh

Last edited:
i legit thought this was a joke

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx
just eat like the average American and die from a heart attack at 30 years old theory

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx
Eat a jar of nutella because more sugar = more insulin and ghrelin therefore more hunger

• +1
Reactions: Unsh
Pick up the fork theory