Low BF percentage, look decent from the front but side profile is absolute shit

05maxxer

Iron
I'm pretty happy about how I look from the front, my eyes and cheeckbones are good, and my jaw from the front looks decent (slim diamond shaped face). However, my side profile is HORRIBLE. Not only is my nose crooked, but I can't even tell where my jaw is. Is there any way to make my jaw wider so it son't look this bad from the side (aside form implants). I haven't seen anyone use bonespashing for this, been chewmaxxing for a while with little to no results.

I'm pretty happy about how I look from the front, my eyes and cheeckbones are good, and my jaw from the front looks decent (slim diamond shaped face). However, my side profile is HORRIBLE. Not only is my nose crooked, but I can't even tell where my jaw is. Is there any way to make my jaw wider so it son't look this bad from the side (aside form implants). I haven't seen anyone use bonespashing for this, been chewmaxxing for a while with little to no results.
If not implants then fillers for wider jaw

fillers, t maxx, nose job

you're probably recessed but still are lean enough and have good enough bones to have a good frontal

• +1
Reactions: 05maxxer and Deleted member 30679
Then you probably don’t actually look good from the front.