Low Cheekbone Examples?

harrys

harrys

Iron
I see many examples of high set cheekbones, I understand that they are generally better than lower set cheekbones due to how they support the eye area but in terms of prominence/hollow cheeks/mass can both types be equal in attractiveness?

I’d also really appreciate it if someone could post example images or people who do have low cheekbones that vary in attractiveness, there’s an abundance of high set cheekbone examples but whenever you search for lower set cheekbones the only example is johnny depp.

Thanks in advance

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo, harrys and bogii
Quandale Dingle

• +1
Reactions: harrys
yes me. when I suck my cheeks in, the crease is closer to my jaw than to my zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and harrys

• +1
Reactions: harrys
Lower set cheekbones have much downsid, weak suport of the eyes making them look rounder, can make your face rounder and bloated also.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
277BAAF6 08CD 460C 9C45 7743205B2585

Technically low set cheekbones are just long vertically. I mean it all comes down from the zygo up near the eye anyway.

I figured you could just shave the bottom of the cheekbone off a bit so it was ‘higher set’. However, I found out there is no way to shave the bottom of the cheekbone because surgeons simply cannot get enough access to that area to do shaving through the mouth.

Why you care?You don’t have them anyway

Wh
View attachment 1685680

Technically low set cheekbones are just long vertically. I mean it all comes down from the zygo up near the eye anyway.

I figured you could just shave the bottom of the cheekbone off a bit so it was ‘higher set’. However, I found out there is no way to shave the bottom of the cheekbone because surgeons simply cannot get enough access to that area to do shaving through the mouth.
Why you know this