Low credit is a meme. How to actually build credit fast (from a credit god)

pandamonium

pandamonium

Iron
The only 3 cards you need for building credit:
Chase Freedom Rise Secured Credit Card
Practically 100% acceptance rate, no fees, and cashback

Discover Student Card or DIscover regular credit card
Practically 100% acceptance rate, no fees, and cashback (i also had a $1,000 limit instead of the typical 500)

Bank Of America Customized Rewards Secured Credit Card
Practically 200% acceptance rate, no fees, and cashback

The 4th one is just some debit card. the debit card you use doesnt really matter

whenever building credit or low income do not ever buy a card with fees even if its small. Because if you get a card with fees you will have to pay it annually and if you dont then you will have to close your account and that will lower your credit score so its best to just start with a card with no fees

IMG 3822

1. Make payments on time
Dont believe this myth that you should carry a small balance to show credit beareus that your using credit. It is stupid as fuck. Pay your credit card in full every month as soon as possible

2. Buy everything in credit and pay it off instantly if possible
Even when i go to the store and buy like a candy bar i buy it in credit and then pay it off like 10 seconds later. I do this for 2 reasons
1 - shows activity on my account
2 - cashback

Only use your credit card for something you can instantly pay back if you needed to

3. Credit builder apps do actually work
how they work is they open up a new line of credit with a high credit limit so they report your utilization very low.
A credit builder app i used and recommend is kikoff
also kikoff doesnt report late fees so if you pay late your credit score wont be lowered
Kikoff also lets you see your credit score for free no hard inquiries

4. Stop doing hard inquiries
Hard inquiries is how people check your exact credit score so whenever you apply for a credit card and sometimes move to a apartment they will perform a hard inquiry on your account. This is bad, a hard inquiry wont significantly lower your score but it can drag it down 10-20 points so if your shit is already low your kinda cooked

5. Get multiple credit cards
That way you can equally balance any transactions while keeping a low utilization. Always make sure you pay it off instantly. it also shows multiple lines of credit on your credit report which is good

6. Just set a alarm every month to remind you to pay off any remaining balances. I dont need to do it since i just pay it off instantly anyways

7. Build a long credit history
How long youve had credit is almost as important as your overall score. Ive been building credit for only about 2 years so i dont have much history so even though i have 800 credit score i sometimes still am not able to get certain offers

Credit is simple. you borrow money from the bank, you pay it off, you build credit. You pay your rent on time you build credit. You dont pay on time your credit is lowered

tbh if low credit score in 2024 low iq af

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, MA_ascender and shizuku11111
no credit for your bones though

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy and DNRDniggerking
all of this just to get mogged by sim swapping rich crypto faggots in minecraft on a server called hypixel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, pandamonium, ryuken and 1 other person
Huge shit for americans only. No such thing in europe, you need IQplasty

• JFL
Reactions: pandamonium
And where are your millions

• JFL
What happens if u got 10k balance and just stop making payments asking for friend

• JFL
And where are your millions
May not be making millions but im making 5-10k a month from my business. Being rich has nothing to do with credit though it just lowers your interest and you get lots of benefits

What happens if u got 10k balance and just stop making payments asking for friend
Your credit score will get absolutely fucked, your account will eventualy get frozen your chance of getting another credit card is practically 0% and they may take some of your assets to make up for it. Meanwhile also charging interest so in the end you could be paying 50-100k in assets. Dont mess with banks nigga

My nigga credit is bare minimum you dont even have to be rich for that shit
all of this just to get mogged by sim swapping rich crypto faggots in minecraft on a server called hypixel

USA really is hell

• +1
You also forgot to mention that you should be cautiously using it.

Every transaction you do online is recorded by the govt and secretly viewed by (((them))).

In my opinion digital payment was invented for beta males and women so that they feel secure carrying money when alone. Any theft of cards can be made pointless if reported early.

I always carry a leather wallet bulging with cash like a real man. I ain’t afraid of no mugger. But that’s just me yk.

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy