Low dose steroid supplementation does not shut down endogenous production

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Something I have always suspected to be the case, since Greco Roman athletes used to eat bull testicles and other organs containing bioavaliable steroids - it must have been commonplace to detect a deleterious effect on the athletes' health after ceasing consumption( I have read a few books from Medical historians such as Galen but no such case report..) but since the doses present in testicles arent massively supraphysiological and also balanced by anti aromatase agents such as progesterone , this never happened. It also struck me as odd that people used to say shutdown would happy at any dose big small or miniscule which just intuitively doesnt make sense. Now I have my confirmation:

"Bodybuilders usually take unphysiological doses of DHT or its synthetic derivatives designed for oral use. A common dose I have seen discussed on so many forum is 25mg-50mg of say Proviron daily. Even 25mg dose of Proviron will suppress BOTH the synthesis of E and T, and we don't want that. A 5mg dose on the other hand (of any DHT-type steroid) usually lowers E to healthier levels, which allows T to rise even more both of which have a rather positive effect on libido and systemic health. Taking pure T, which is also often done in unphysiological doses, suppresses HPGA much more easily than DHT-type steroids due to its conversion into estrogen. It is estrogen that is the true negative feedback driver on HPGA. That is why AI raise T levels - i.e. by removing the negative feedback on HPGA. DHT is much less suppressive of HPGA compared to T but in higher doses it inhibits 17b-HSD3, which is responsible for T synthesis. In lower doses it is still a potent aromatase inhibitor, an androgen agonist (duh), inhibitor of TPH (serotonin synthesis), and cortisol antagonist (albeit weaker than T) without affecting T synthesis much. Most studies show aromatase inhibition by DHT (and other 5-AR steroids like androsterone) in the low nanomolar up to 1uM concentration range, which is achievable with doses in the 1mg-5mg range. Of course, bodybuilders are usually after that cut-and-dry look and health concerns usually come in second. So, they do not like the whole low-dosing regimen. But if health is the primary concern and if DHT-type steroids are used sensibly and in physiological doses, they can provide quite a bit of benefit while possibly even raising endogenous T. Thus, no need to run cycles with massive doses of T only to get suppressed and then do all kinds of dangerous stuff like hCG (known carcinogen when used in higher doses), clomid (highly estrogenic in the brain, has killed some patients with MS) or tamoxifen (estrogenic/carcinogenic in the prostate), etc."

Another possible mechanism of shutdown is through leydig cells saturation but this also requires massive doses. Its not like this is going to help anyone on this forum, everyone is too pussy to do anything except rot - but just wanted to put it out there..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 19036, Eezz and 1 other person
@Amnesia @forevergymcelling @Nad @Thomas DOM @Alex MACHO @Shieda_Kayn @Alt Number 3 @beatEMinGTA

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Shieda_Kayn
@Amnesia @forevergymcelling @Nad @Thomas DOM @Alex MACHO @Shieda_Kayn @Alt Number 3 @beatEMinGTA
tumblr_nt1e4oihWr1t0b9tpo1_640.png

Hmmm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
title. if you want to increase sex steroids and decrease estrogen without risking shutdown, low dose exemestane or low dose DHT /testosterone can do it. By low dose I mean <10 mg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
so you are saying low dose t + low dose androsterone both <10mg wont shut you down?

• +1
so you are saying low dose t + low dose androsterone both <10mg wont shut you down?
Esp when combined w natural anti aromatise agents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062
Esp when combined w natural anti aromatise agents
It would also boost t and dht levels slightly right? could you give examples of natural anti aromatise agents?

• +1
tag me in all your future posts bhai

• +1
Low dose also = low gains

• JFL
It would also boost t and dht levels slightly right? could you give examples of natural anti aromatise agents?
Orange juice guava white button mushrooms nicotine raw carrot coconut oil anti serotonin drugs like cyproheptadine

• +1
  • +1
Something I have always suspected to be the case, since Greco Roman athletes used to eat bull testicles and other organs containing bioavaliable steroids - it must have been commonplace to detect a deleterious effect on the athletes' health after ceasing consumption( I have read a few books from Medical historians such as Galen but no such case report..) but since the doses present in testicles arent massively supraphysiological and also balanced by anti aromatase agents such as progesterone , this never happened. It also struck me as odd that people used to say shutdown would happy at any dose big small or miniscule which just intuitively doesnt make sense. Now I have my confirmation:

"Bodybuilders usually take unphysiological doses of DHT or its synthetic derivatives designed for oral use. A common dose I have seen discussed on so many forum is 25mg-50mg of say Proviron daily. Even 25mg dose of Proviron will suppress BOTH the synthesis of E and T, and we don't want that. A 5mg dose on the other hand (of any DHT-type steroid) usually lowers E to healthier levels, which allows T to rise even more both of which have a rather positive effect on libido and systemic health. Taking pure T, which is also often done in unphysiological doses, suppresses HPGA much more easily than DHT-type steroids due to its conversion into estrogen. It is estrogen that is the true negative feedback driver on HPGA. That is why AI raise T levels - i.e. by removing the negative feedback on HPGA. DHT is much less suppressive of HPGA compared to T but in higher doses it inhibits 17b-HSD3, which is responsible for T synthesis. In lower doses it is still a potent aromatase inhibitor, an androgen agonist (duh), inhibitor of TPH (serotonin synthesis), and cortisol antagonist (albeit weaker than T) without affecting T synthesis much. Most studies show aromatase inhibition by DHT (and other 5-AR steroids like androsterone) in the low nanomolar up to 1uM concentration range, which is achievable with doses in the 1mg-5mg range. Of course, bodybuilders are usually after that cut-and-dry look and health concerns usually come in second. So, they do not like the whole low-dosing regimen. But if health is the primary concern and if DHT-type steroids are used sensibly and in physiological doses, they can provide quite a bit of benefit while possibly even raising endogenous T. Thus, no need to run cycles with massive doses of T only to get suppressed and then do all kinds of dangerous stuff like hCG (known carcinogen when used in higher doses), clomid (highly estrogenic in the brain, has killed some patients with MS) or tamoxifen (estrogenic/carcinogenic in the prostate), etc."

Another possible mechanism of shutdown is through leydig cells saturation but this also requires massive doses. Its not like this is going to help anyone on this forum, everyone is too pussy to do anything except rot - but just wanted to put it out there..
water. if it wasn't like this TRT would fuck up ppl permanently

• +1
water. if it wasn't like this TRT would fuck up ppl permanently
Exactly and yet there are pro bodybuilders who claim even minuscule doses will shut down endogenous production when that’s not the case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Exactly and yet there are pro bodybuilders who claim even minuscule doses will shut down endogenous production when that’s not the case
they tryna keep ppl away from improviin they shit you kno

• JFL
synthetic androstadienone + androsterone oil on neck

AND natural pheromones production from androgens

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062 and Deleted member 23558
title. if you want to increase sex steroids and decrease estrogen without risking shutdown, low dose exemestane or low dose DHT /testosterone can do it. By low dose I mean <10 mg
It still won't be enough test to gain lean muscle mass at the gym tbh

where'd you find this? please please please send me the link. i'm begging you