[low effort thread important message]

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
I remember some other guy saying that if you are ugly you should be grateful if you are healthy and is able to have a normal life.

Now that iv'e developed some more fucking mental issues i couldn't agree more with this. But also that if you have no mental issues you should be fucking grateful because even if your an incel you can still have a fucking healthy happy life.

A Chad life is a endlessly easier life but it doesn't have to be a happier life.

Impossible to have a healthy happy life as an incel. Sex and physical intimacy is necessary for your health. Loneliness and depression will literally kill you over time.

Possible to be physically healthy? maybe

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Never_Began and LooksJourney
Impossible to have a healthy happy life as an incel. Sex and physical intimacy is necessary for your health. Loneliness and depression will literally kill you over time.

You can lower you standard and get some just ok looking girl who you enjoy being with, you can get there by improving yourself + looksmaxing what you can. No you wont get that 10/10 stacy but you can get a normal looking girlfriend 100%

You can lower you standard and get some just ok looking girl who you enjoy being with, you can get there by improving yourself + looksmaxing what you can. No you wont get that 10/10 stacy but you can get a normal looking girlfriend 100%
Well this is the goal obviously. Stacy's out of the equation from the beginning

Avi1

I satisfy myself with anime women.

Lol at how much we have to do to get some low tier used up roastie bruh game over

• +1
Reactions: SLA
Well this is the goal obviously. Stacy's out of the equation from the beginning

You’d be surprised by how delusional some users are in here.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee