Low fade hair cut and stubble is law

L

looksmaxer_7

Iron
Literally increased 1 psl point from trimming my thinning, side heavy homeless hair to a low fade, and my short beard into a 4mm stubble, not only it'll make your top hair look less thin, most women prefer this and you'll have a nice balance of formal and causal look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and say∅
post a pic? does fade actually help a thinning crown? i don't think so but i was considering it

I do not understand when people talk about fades and shit like that. That is just how the sides are cut/ trimmed? What about the rest of the hair? If you search for a "low fade" you get a million different haircuts, for example:

Literally increased 1 psl point from trimming my thinning, side heavy homeless hair to a low fade, and my short beard into a 4mm stubble, not only it'll make your top hair look less thin, most women prefer this and you'll have a nice balance of formal and causal look.
Stumble onto this dick and start hopping you fucking dick Chaney sucky sucky fucker

A fade haircut is very lower class-coded. Not saying that's always a bad thing. Maybe it works for you. But if you like classier women, it's no good.

• +1
Reactions: Eblan
Fade=ghetto
This is better

• +1
Reactions: emo and Chinlet Ascension
BBC only

• JFL
Reactions: emo