LOW HAIRLINE is the ONLY important component of upper half of head

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
a LOW hairline can cover all failos on the upper 1/2 of head. because it makes you look good to haircuts that allow you to show your forehead which in general have much less volume on the top, and can have controlled volume on the sides. the three main failos on upper head are: egg shape, high top of head, and bad zygos - temples area - all of which are fixed with a simple curtains - middle part hairstyle (low - medium hairline required).

JFL at my 5 inch forehead. getting surgery as soon as i turn 18.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
a LOW hairline can cover all failos on the upper 1/2 of head. because it makes you look good to haircuts that allow you to show your forehead which in general have much less volume on the top, and can have controlled volume on the sides. the three main failos on upper head are: egg shape, high top of head, and bad zygos - temples area - all of which are fixed with a simple curtains - middle part hairstyle (low - medium hairline required).

JFL at my 5 inch forehead. getting surgery as soon as i turn 18.
my big forehead is a massie insecurity

my big forehead is a massie insecurity
i forgot to mention in the post that when you have high hairline you are CONSTANTLY afraid of the wind. i cant imagine freely waving my head around in the wind not worrying about my (literal) 5 head being exposed

• +1
i forgot to mention in the post that when you have high hairline you are CONSTANTLY afraid of the wind. i cant imagine freely waving my head around in the wind not worrying about my (literal) 5 head being exposed
exactly. I need to keep my hand there all the time its the worst feeling ever. Same thing with going to the water. I dont think i have the courage to do the transplant.

• +1
I agree that a low hairline is the best. There's no advantages with high hairline.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 24444