Low hyoid myth

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I have always heard these myths on lookism and looksmax first of all that low hyoid is due to recessed / non existant chin, as well as wrong tongue posture... My chin is not recessed in the slightest, literally in perfect position, and I have always had my tongue at the roof of my mouth since I was a kid, and I still have a low hyoid. People can come up with whatever sort of excuse as to why you have a low hyoid, but the sad truth is: It's 100% genetic and literally nothing else, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. You can fraud with lipo and wraparound, but not even that is gonna give you that nice 90 degree angle, so you are basically fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Lux, BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
there are many reasons
mainly that the muscles around the hyoid is tight

a way to increase hyoid height is if you stretch the muscles more

so, longer jaw/ chin or broader

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
there are many reasons
mainly that the muscles around the hyoid is tight

a way to increase hyoid height is if you stretch the muscles more

so, longer jaw/ chin or broader

So would ultimate hyoidmax in theory then be: Wraparound and lipo combined?

So would ultimate hyoidmax in theory then be: Wraparound and lipo combined?
or training the muscles (this includes mewing and straight neck posture)

or training the muscles (this includes mewing and straight neck posture)

Dude I refuse to believe that this actually works though, thats the thing. I realize that the hyoid is a muscle, but how come no one has ever had a legit before and after photo of getting a higher hyoid?

cranium. one of your factors made your forward growth bad and now you pay for it

Dude I refuse to believe that this actually works though, thats the thing. I realize that the hyoid is a muscle, but how come no one has ever had a legit before and after photo of getting a higher hyoid?
the hyoid is not a muscle

Yes I already said this one time

Genetics

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
@Bewusst Your presence is needed good sir.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Do you also happen to have low collagen and bad fat distribution( double chin at low body weight and body fat)?

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Do you also happen to have low collagen and bad fat distribution( double chin at low body weight and body fat)?

Have never been under 20% body fat, so wouldn't know my body fat distribution. and not low collagen

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
I have always heard these myths on lookism and looksmax first of all that low hyoid is due to recessed / non existant chin, as well as wrong tongue posture... My chin is not recessed in the slightest, literally in perfect position, and I have always had my tongue at the roof of my mouth since I was a kid, and I still have a low hyoid. People can come up with whatever sort of excuse as to why you have a low hyoid, but the sad truth is: It's 100% genetic and literally nothing else, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. You can fraud with lipo and wraparound, but not even that is gonna give you that nice 90 degree angle, so you are basically fucked.
I'm gonna have a hyo-neck lift in the near future. It's astounding how much you improve with a submental area parallel to the floor.

JFL
Just because you have a shit hyoid and don't give a fuck to fix it in the slightest doesn't mean it's untrue. Lol :lul:

He doesn't believe me and thinks I photoshopped my pics so can't help him.

Dude you have beard covering in the first pic, so we dont even know if you had low hyoid to begin with. Such fraud lol

What about necklift?

cope you are recessed :owo:
JFL
Just because you have a shit hyoid and don't give a fuck to fix it in the slightest doesn't mean it's untrue. Lol :lul:
hitler would've won ww2 if he'd looked like that change my mind :Comfy:

Last edited:
low hyoid means low palate or
means swollen glands, from hypothyroidism