forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

Funny GIF

@geezcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, fogdart, Corleone and 17 others
Oldcels arent even allowed to look at prime women

Also wtf is on the girls crotch has she pissed herself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, fogdart, Corleone and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, ShowerMaxxing, fogdart and 14 others
C8F6ACD5 4F5F 4175 896F 96BA9BBEEB04

imagine if he was taking pics of them like that it would’ve been the exact same reaction the old man got

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, ChristianChad, Hueless and 10 others
Oldcels arent even allowed to look at prime women

Also wtf is on the girls crotch has she pissed herself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That shirtless twink wouldn't have dared confront him if he were a wide framed 6'6 gymcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Dystopian, ChristianChad and 8 others
Fucking cringe white knight baldcel coke sniffer.

The JB had a trash booty anyway & now they have exposed it to the whole internet, maybe that thot shouldn’t be in a bar underaged and dressed like a whore!

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ChristianChad, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
stupid bluepill soys, let a fucker cope, guy was a turbo manlet too bagelcel v2:lul:

high t low inhb criminal
should’ve fully backed up his behaviour tho instead of playing up the low iq oldcel confused act

ngl tho their interrogation brought flashbacks of my gf insisting to look through my phone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ChristianChad, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 13 others
high t low inhb criminal
should’ve fully backed up his behaviour tho instead of playing up the low iq oldcel confused act

ngl tho their interrogation brought flashbacks of my gf insisting to look through my phone
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

What was she looking for? :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
Meanwhile I take pictures and videos of Chads in public and nobody says shit to the manlet chode gymcel :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Prettyboy, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
high t low inhb criminal

I always hid my phone from ex gf- not because I was cheating, I just didnt want her to see my .org post history :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, SolarWind, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others

What was she looking for? :feelskek::feelskek:
the evidence she was looking for was swiftly thrown away, but one hinge premium subscription email slipped through the cracks

I always hid my phone from ex gf- not because I was cheating, I just didnt want her to see my .org post history :lul::lul:
legit
was more arsed about her finding my lookism account whilst I had it, thank fuck it’s gone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, justinzayn, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
Look at the white-knight cucks immediately bashing that old geezer.
Even when i am alone no one dares to tell me anything because i will fucking break them, they can tell that by just looking at my face that i am not to be joked with. Nature gave me these looks to scare off useless annoying cucks, its like a Level 100 player killing off Lvl 1 noobs but then the game developer said "nah im gonna make it so that the lvl 1 noobs dont mess with him the higher levels" Thats how nature works.

Remember gentlemen if you're not gymmaxxing for looks, you should be gymmaxxing to defend yourself in public if anything happens and you need to fight or just to look big and intimidating, to deter any potential attackers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
the evidence she was looking for was swiftly thrown away, but one hinge premium subscription email slipped through the cracks

legit
was more arsed about her finding my lookism account whilst I had it, thank fuck it’s gone
Absolutely fucking brutal

The amount of cortisol that must've been flowing through your veins at that moment in time

Joe biden head shake

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel

legit
how did you explain that?

say you were chadfishing?

I actually had something where I was with my ex chilling in her bed and a tinder notification popped up on my phone but she was in the toilet at the time. I was thinking fuck why didnt I silent notifications from the app, thank god she was in the bathroom at that moment- ironically I wasnt even cheating I was just running a chadfish.

I remember thinking to myslef if she had have seen the notification - I honestly wouldve felt less awkward saying to her yeah Im cheating on you or atleast messaging/sexting over girls rather than admit to running 'chadfish' experiments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The_God, justinzayn, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others

Why is the bitch soaking wet though ? :what:

Remember gentlemen if you're not gymmaxxing for looks, you should be gymmaxxing to defend yourself in public if anything happens and you need to fight or just to look big and intimidating, to deter any potential attackers
The other person has to initiate though, and they only do that if you look weak or their friends outnumber yours.

So you have two options, first look like a pussy, but you can fight. Option two would be to look intimidating, but then nobody would confront you alone. Obviously you have options in between, but it is always a trade off.

I actually had something where I was with my ex chilling in her bed and a tinder notification popped up on my phone but she was in the toilet at the time. I was thinking fuck why didnt I silent notifications from the app, thank god she was in the bathroom at that moment- ironically I wasnt even cheating I was just running a chadfish.

I remember thinking to myslef if she had have seen the notification - I honestly wouldve felt less awkward saying to her yeah Im cheating on you or atleast messaging/sexting over girls rather than admit to running 'chadfish' experiments
that’s the thing yeah, since I didn’t cheat it made it more awkward to explain, somehow going on there to find a shag feels more nt and understandable than being like
‘oh yeah testing new faceapped pics in bristol city centre again darlin nothing to worry about’

i said i have insecurity issues n she was like i can fix u
girls are insane tbh, she probably loves me even more now
have stopped that tho it’s too risky and high cortisol inducing, plus it took too much time away from platinum trophy hunting :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
that’s the thing yeah, since I didn’t cheat it made it more awkward to explain, somehow going on there to find a shag feels more nt and understandable than being like
‘oh yeah testing new faceapped pics in bristol city centre again darlin nothing to worry about’

i said i have insecurity issues n she was like i can fix u
girls are insane tbh, she probably loves me even more now
have stopped that tho it’s too risky and high cortisol inducing, plus it took too much time away from platinum trophy hunting :Comfy:
Which platinum are you gunning for now? :Comfy:

I just got the GT7 one

Will have the Dyling Chadlite 2 plat tomorrow :feelsokman:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: geezcel and Moggable
Females like older men. Its not a "cope"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452

I just got the GT7 one

fucking hell. epitome of rotting. guys are really out here grinding trophies.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and geezcel
Why are they half naked? Here in the states we dress for dinner.

I just got the GT7 one

mirin rare plats, both insane for my feeble brain

Jersey Shore What GIF

going for gta 3 atm, fancy a hard one after that maybe crash nitro kart :feelshmm:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Moggable
These people should be arrested.
It is not illegal to take photographs or video footage in public places unless it is for criminal or terrorist purposes.

Exactly jfl. Calling him a pervert like they don’t go home and beat their dick to onlyfans and tiktok thots.

Normie men will do anything to look good for women.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn

Was it a Maherfish?

Was it a Maherfish?
It wasnt actually- just a random gymcel I found on instagram

Tbh wasnt even really a chad but you get the point - I was running a gymcel tinder experiemtn to give me motivation to gymmax iirc

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
How were the Germans unable to wipe British subhumans off the face of the earth?

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
If I was the old geezer I would have just ignored them and start beating my meat on the spot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, Dystopian, GetShrekt and 1 other person

legit
Mine found my looksmax acc… she was curry and saw me calling curries, curries on Looksmax :feelswhat: during a reply to @FailedNormieManlet or @Chadeepit was one of these guys. And I looked at her and she was like 😐 “what’s a curry” (she low key knew what it was” and I said”oh umm it’s an inside joke, bitch why don’t you mind your own business”

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax, forevergymcelling, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
im always so confused when these dumb foids catch you pointing your camera in their general direction and then think they have a search warrant for your phone? like what are you gonna do take it by force? bitch now ur getting arrested then sued:lul:

nobody see this height difference?

English people are weird (not talking about the boomer)
Weird accents weird mannerisms weird psychology weird country weird weather weird culture weird diet

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
English people are weird (not talking about the boomer)
Weird accents weird mannerisms weird psychology weird country weird weather weird culture weird diet
There was a reason they were spawned to an island, set apart by sea from anyone else.

Too bad they colonized half of the world with their bad mannerisms, they should have stayed on their island

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and ChristianChad
Rushing the save m'lady when she wouldn't even fart in their direction. Most Western men are simps and cucks by default.

He should've stabbed thee cucks got nothing much to live for anyways