bedes

Diamond

@human304

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, exo, try2beme and 2 others

Why did he run over the cyclist for? What a sadistic fuck. That bastard should be skinned alive and have molten oil poured in his skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Milosz, Van and 21 others
It is very evil and nigger-like to run over a cyclist and do nefarious acts on the road

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, fogdart, shahid khan and 2 others
It is very evil and nigger-like to run over a cyclist and do nefarious acts on the road
Not really. This guys just a psychopath, even mentally sane Cumskins aren’t sadistic enough to do this shit and that’s a race known for creating elaborate torture devices. This guys issue is a mental one and should be cured by putting him 6ft under

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Joe Rogancel, shahid khan and 6 others
we commit a little nefarious acts nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Kamui and pentamogged9000
Not really. This guys just a psychopath, even mentally sane Cumskins aren’t sadistic enough to do this shit and that’s a race known for creating elaborate torture devices. This guys issue is a mental one and should be cured by putting him 6ft under
i thought it was mexicans in there

Deserved for being a police chief

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and dimorphism
In the uk they are planning to remove all american XL pitbulls as they are disproportionately violent, how smart is that to remove an entire breed when causing such an issue

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and gribsufer1
Why would you record yourself doing this then upload it online ?

Райан Гослинг
Download 21

• +1
Reactions: PG4BINX
When I say nigger I don't mean black person not all blacks are niggers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Michael Myers, Mio and 2 others
When I say nigger I don't mean black person not all blacks are niggers
FOH with this cumskin speach shit. If I heard somebody say this irl I’d punch their head in. The N word wasn’t meant to distinguish black, it is a collective term find another word and stop being cringe and then you mongrels wonder why everybody says lightskins are cringe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, exo, jflsnowdzz and 4 others
In the uk they are planning to remove all american XL pitbulls as they are disproportionately violent, how smart is that to remove an entire breed when causing such an issue
very smart

• +1
Reactions: PG4BINX
FOH with this cumskin speach shit. If I heard somebody say this irl I’d punch their head in. The N word wasn’t meant to distinguish black, it is a collective term find another word and stop being cringe and then you mongrels wonder why everybody says lightskins are cringe
DNR schizo ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, exo, Interested and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, SidharthTheSlayer, Mio and 2 others
In my country if you do this you get your balls tied to a car and dragged through the city (naked) until the skin on the ass and back is separated from the body, then you get hanged on a tree in public for everyone to see

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, arabcelxxx, poopoohead and 1 other person
Lmao he was a chief

Kaczynski would be proud

I'd feel sorry for him, but bikeniggers are as bad as actual niggers

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and alexmason90
Why do they record themselves doing crime?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and HeightPilledum
How so? Was there surveillance cameras around?
You don't get away with running someone over in broad daylight in the middle of an urban area.
They would have gotten caught eventually, but them recording themselves in the act saved the police the money, time and resources

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and klip11
Niggers are a different species.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and HeightPilledum
In my country if you do this you get your balls tied to a car and dragged through the city (naked) until the skin on the ass and back is separated from the body, then you get hanged on a tree in public for everyone to see
Blud thinks he’s A-Train 💀

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, HeightPilledum and Deleted member 33136
Brutal didn’t hear about this til now

Last edited:
Can’t blame the niggers for this, it’s that 20% cumskin DNA that’s making them act like this. If they were fully negroid they would’ve been upstanding citizens.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, HeightPilledum and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Can’t blame the niggers for this, it’s that 20% cumskin DNA that’s making them act like this. If they were fully negroid they would’ve been upstanding citizens.
True whiteys pinkoid barbarian blood made AA aggresive unfortunately

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, HeightPilledum and Michael Myers
They have been arrested

Bbc bbbc bbbbbbc bbc

Caged at this all cyclists deserve this fate for causing traffic