6:43

hows that being blackpilled retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqcel, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 3583 and 5 others
They are already black

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Browsing on psl has given me such an arsenal of insults at disposal of every flaw they have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 1100, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
he mogs the fuck out of you retard. lmfao at this projection
Keep defending your boyfriend, gayboy

No one on this site mogs me

especially the likes of you, you inbred bugeyed little bug

keep crying for him. your oneitis would lust after him

he will live in your head rent free, i would advise against it

Oof caged em :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
keep crying for him. your oneitis would lust after him

he will live in your head rent free, i would advise against it
No one lives in my Head rent free

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 3701
Keep defending your boyfriend, gayboy

No one on this site mogs me

especially the likes of you, you inbred bugeyed little bug
View attachment 199185
thats not me you dumb piece of fried chicken. but keep crying for me
Oof caged em :lul:
he is so unaware, that poor little faggot. wastes his time watching roast videos but his actual roasts suck
No one lives in my Head rent free
nonetheless your cortisol levels will rise for looking at a gl person

thats not me you dumb piece of fried chicken. but keep crying for me
I dont care who are or what you look like

At the end of the day, youre just a pathetic little bug for me to stomp on when i please how i please

I dont care who are or what you look like

At the end of the day, youre just a pathetic little bug for me to stomp on when i please how i please

View attachment 199186
if you dont care why are you so mad then? checkmate retard. now stop creating shit threads or else i will continue to live in your head rent free

if you dont care why are you so mad then? checkmate retard. now stop creating shit threads or else i will continue to live in your head rent free
‘Check mate retard’

this is how i know i have bullied you beyond repair, look at you begging me to stop my relentless torment

it took you 10 minutes to make that pissweak reply shaking in fear, and i still stomp on you, you failed chemical experiement looking dwarf abomination

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
‘Check mate retard’

this is how i know i have bullied you beyond repair, look at you begging me to stop my relentless torment

it took you 10 minutes to make that pissweak reply shaking in fear, and i still stomp on you, you failed chemical experiement looking dwarf abomination

lmfao at keeping count of my absence. and then you say you dont care about me, legit caged hard. i would beat the shit out of you in an actual fight lmfao

lmfao at keeping count of my absence. and then you say you dont care about me, legit caged hard. i would beat the shit out of you in an actual fight lmfao

we both know you were shaking in real life anxiously waiting for my reply, you masochistic slut

i have made you deny who you are

‘Beat me in a fight’

the only thing that would beat you is michael jackson, you prebuscent little prey boy

we both know you were shaking in real life anxiously waiting for my reply, you masochistic slut

i have made you deny who you are

‘Beat me in a fight’
View attachment 199195

the only thing that would beat you is michael jackson, you prebuscent little prey boy
why do you keep posting that pic you retarded fried chicken? already told your watermelon ass thats not even me, thats @itsOVER but even he mogs the shit out of you. now keep crying for me im enjoying your cuck tears

why do you keep posting that pic you retarded fried chicken? already told your watermelon ass thats not even me, thats @itsOVER but even he mogs the shit out of you. now keep crying for me im enjoying your cuck tears
Couldnt give a fuck who it is or isnt

the very fact you have him as your avi like a filthy faggot, and defend your boyfriend @Julian from my abuse tells me everything i need to know about worthless weaklings such as yourself

the very fact you have him as your avi like a filthy faggot, and defend your boyfriend @Julian from my abuse tells me everything i need to know about worthless weaklings such as yourself

Mirin my aesthetic face u mad brah

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

youre just mad youre so unwanted not even someboy like me, an ogre, would want to use you as his profile pic. also keep crying for julian, just cuz i say he mogs the fuck out of you doesnt mean im defending anyone. any girl would be lucky to have him as a bf tho no homo

God, is it even possible to be ugly and black at the same time? all these ultra neurotypical BBC's could slay.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 3701
youre just mad youre so unwanted not even someboy like me, an ogre, would want to use you as his profile pic. also keep crying for julian, just cuz i say he mogs the fuck out of you doesnt mean im defending anyone. any girl would be lucky to have him as a bf tho no homo
Words read=0

keep begging for my attention, you autistic little virgin

Youre giving us attention
bahaha shit thread, shit response. typical!

hes too low iq to understand. dude wouldnt even be tyrone lite if he looksmaxxed kek
Yes, yes, yes let the butthurt flow through you

bumping my threads left and right out of sheer desperation for my attention

why dont you two just kiss already, you subhuman little inferiors?

Yes, yes, yes let the butthurt flow through you

bumping my threads left and right out of sheer desperation for my attention

why dont you two just kiss already, you subhuman little inferiors?
im not even mad you retarded fried chicken, keep projecting and crying for us kek

hows that being blackpilled retard

you gotta be kidding me.. you are blinded from all the cum your tranny whore mother has been shooting at your face.

D6A7ECFE D4C7 4DDC 8A55 F9D7D5330963

the slayer in the vid mogs both you and that ugly subhuman to oblivion and back. keep crying for my associate @Dark Badboy, you little coping autistic virgin fag. you'll never be like us, respect us *your masters*

filth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
you gotta be kidding me.. you are blinded from all the cum your tranny whore mother has been shooting at your face.

View attachment 199204

the slayer in the vid mogs both you and that ugly subhuman to oblivion and back. keep crying for my associate @Dark Badboy, you little coping autistic virgin fag. you'll never be like us, respect us *your masters*

filth
Well said, wise words from a wise man

as to be expected from my associate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073

View attachment 199204

filth
didnt read, but i remember you as the fragile ego having nonchad. jfl at you
Well said, wise words from a wise man

as to be expected from my associate
bahaha he puts the "ass" in associate cuz he fucks you in the ass all the time. faggots

didnt read, but i remember you as the fragile ego having nonchad. jfl at you

bahaha he puts the "ass" in associate cuz he fucks you in the ass all the time. faggots
lmfao at this autistic inbred cumskin subhuman motherless faggot @TRUE_CEL crying for me
daily reminder I live inside your head, you fucking idiot

[Image: 3D-Image-of-Brain.jpeg]

I can easily tell I have hurt your feelings by your autistic submissive beta piss-weak replies. you write like a low T emo tbh. an utter bitch.

I have ripped you apart and you fucking know it, which is why you suddenly worship me like the slave that you are. you are 100% displaying stockholm syndrome towards me

[Image: image.png]

lol at your obsession with sodomy. I know 100% you have been raped as a child. no one would be that obessed with sodomy if they haven't been a victim themselves. your grandfather used to rape your anus when you were just 4 years old, faggot

E1991742 1C5E 44A8 9C00 06920053F463

the exact same way I fuck your whore mother till I cremapie her pussy

don't deny it, twink boi

this is you everytime i reply to your autistic posts

[Image: wrist-slit-gif.gif]

bullying you is so damn easy. not only because you are so submissive towards me, but you are ugly and low T as shit. just lol. how you haven't roped is beyond me

do your filthy ugly aids-infested whore mother a favor and set yourself on fire, you incel reject. you = perma-virgin loser till death
DE2AAFE9 4A65 41BD 92DD F6DE63DEB5CA

[Image: gLY789.gif]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and Petsmart
lmfao at this autistic inbred cumskin subhuman motherless faggot @TRUE_CEL crying for me

I can easily tell I have hurt your feelings by your autistic submissive beta piss-weak replies. you write like a low T emo tbh. an utter bitch.

I have ripped you apart and you fucking know it, which is why you suddenly worship me like the slave that you are. you are 100% displaying stockholm syndrome towards me

lol at your obsession with sodomy. I know 100% you have been raped as a child. no one would be that obessed with sodomy if they haven't been a victim themselves. your grandfather used to rape your anus when you were just 4 years old, faggot

View attachment 199216

don't deny it, twink boi

bullying you is so damn easy. not only because you are so submissive towards me, but you are ugly and low T as shit. just lol. how you haven't roped is beyond me

do your filthy ugly aids-infested whore mother a favor and set yourself on fire, you incel reject. you = perma-virgin loser till death
View attachment 199217

i almost want to read this for the effort you put into it but i wont. jfl you are my bitch boy. keep writing stories for me faggot

i almost want to read this for the effort you put into it but i wont. jfl you are my bitch boy. keep writing stories for me faggot
02930984 4B87 40BB A245 7F7D293DE038

we both know you read each word, cuck. get off my screen now, parasite.

• +1

View attachment 199216

don't deny it, twink boi

View attachment 199217

giphy.gif

@TRUE_CEL is getting raped like a lil boy in michael jacksons house

he is abuse humilated, massacred and toyed around with and he still comes back to his masters *us* like a good loyal dog

holy shit at how butthurt he is, i can sense his fustration and rage through his dark filthy basement. All those years of bullying, reclusion and isolation he suffered is now being repeated by us in what he thought was his safespace

like a roundabout of hell

A captive in our jungle of mental warfare

we will always be your superiors, the lions who feast on easy prey *you*

Do the needful and end your worthless existance, no one will care mark my words

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 3073
1096AF9F 2562 47F4 9DCA E0704AFD7C0B

this faggot has already been obliterated. he is damaged beyond repair. truly over for him

• +1
View attachment 199222
we both know you read each word, cuck. get off my screen now, parasite.
i really didnt you faggot. tell me another story, bitch boy
giphy.gif

@TRUE_CEL is getting raped like a lil boy in michael jacksons house

he is abuse humilated, massacred and toyed around with and he still comes back to his masters *us* like a good loyal dog
View attachment 199225
holy shit at how butthurt he is, i can sense his fustration and rage through his dark filthy basement. All those years of bullying, reclusion and isolation he suffered is now being repeated by us in what he thought was his safespace

like a roundabout of hell
View attachment 199221

A captive in our jungle of mental warfare

we will always be your superiors, the lions who feast on easy prey *you*
View attachment 199224

Do the needful and end your worthless existance, no one will care mark my words
lmfao keep editing your posts for me as i live in your head rent free. jfl at you faggots

lmfao keep editing your posts for me as i live in your head rent free. jfl at you faggots
"didnt read" => "tell me another story"
DA75B2D9 FBB7 4E5C B7EB 79D44497FDBD

keep lying to yourself, gayfag. we both know you're hurting deep inside from our tormenting and relentless bullying.

reminder this is me and my circle associates toying with you:
D4E5C2A1 9814 4313 A31F 1EDC751D0037

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073