Low inhib brute bullying subhumans at raves

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
IMG 8659
IMG 8660

Jfl some people just dont gaf . Im pretty sure thats a female next to him loool , bully game is legit i guess .

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2, apocalypse, Jamaldickjavontus and 7 others
Legit caveman tier ogre lookz

Glabella projection final boss

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
View attachment 3071323
View attachment 3071324

Jfl some people just dont gaf . Im pretty sure thats a female next to him loool , bully game is legit i guess .
Lol, in my country some pranksters carry needles with them that they use at raves, parties, music festivals, etc. to prick people with them, they caused several AIDS scares in the past, this guy would quickly become a target with his behavior...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: edodalic29, 2d v2, apocalypse and 1 other person
Lol, in my country some pranksters carry needles with them that they use at raves, parties, music festivals, etc. to prick people with them, they caused several AIDS scares in the past, this guy would quickly become a target with his behavior...
Lowkey based id inject whores and annoying men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, thugmaxxedwigga and Gonthar
Im coming to Bucharest in 2 weeks. Am I gonna be safe?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Im coming to Bucharest in 2 weeks. Am I gonna be safe?
Yes, just stay away from the crowds, avoid the food, water and polluted air and you should be fine...

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma