Low inhib is a net NEGATIVE for most men.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
Contrary to the lookism meme, being low inhib is actually a net negative for the majority of men.

It's especially true for ugly men. There is nothing women HATE more then an UGLY male who is outgoing, talkative and approaches women. Women want as little interaction with ugly men as possible, ideally none. If you're ugly women want you to keep your head down, not talk to them, not look at them and stay in your apartment (or basement). So for ugly men, having somewhat high inhib is ideal.

Not only that but being low inhib means being more impulsive, which is more likely to have negative consequences than positive. More likely to get into confrontations, more likely to end up in prison, and generally more likely to fuck shit up and lose everything. Prison is the only place I can think of where being low inhib would be a net positive. Other than that, being low inhib is all around a net negative.

For average guys, having average inhib is ideal. Inhib levels that are low enough to take calculated risks, but high enough to avoid stupid risks and otherwise reckless behavior.

For the vast majority of men out there it goes like this:

Average inhib > High inhib > low inhib

Ideal: Good looking + High IQ + Average inhib

Worst combination possible: Ugly + low IQ + low inhib

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Insomniac, DrTony and 2 others
Completely agree, average inhibition is all you need with high iq

Completely agree, average inhibition is all you need with high iq

You can't be sub4 though. No combination of inhib or IQ can save sub4s. We are meant to die alone.

Agreed. I tried being low inhib for a while but I only got treated worse if anything.

An autist trying to be low inhib is like someone confined to a wheelchair trying to walk. He will only fall on his ass and make a fool of himself.

You can't be sub4 though. No combination of inhib or IQ can save sub4s. We are meant to die alone.
Yea only way for sub 4s is to do whatever possible to looksmax to a 4 atleast or get a high amount of status. Anyone can get to atleast average tho with the right procedures and tons of effort unless they’re very deformed

It's over bros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back