Low inhib is a SUPERPOWER.

twojei

twojei

Mistral
AS AN ABUSED DOG BEING LOW INHIB IS A FUCKING SUPERPOWER FUCK. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WANTING ALL OF THIS TIME. I LITERALLY GREET PEOPLE ON THE STREET AND GIVE A FUCK IF THEY GREET ME BACK. I JUST GO WALKING NO ANXIETY NO NOTHING. THIS IS THE BEST FEELINF IN RHE WORLD..

@Apparition BE CAREFUL BRO. BEING HIGH INHIB LITERALLY AMPLIFIES YOUR FEELINGS FOR YOUR ONEITIS! ANXIETY AMPLIFIES WHAT YOU FEEL. NOT ANXIETY = NO MORE ONEITIS.

CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE ALLOWed ANCIETY TO CONTROL MY LIFE.

TAGGING MODs @Gengar @Offensive Bias
BROS @itzaboy @Klasik616 @Charisma

BOLIVIAN MAHER @ConfusedBolivian

@Nigger

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, NeverSurrender, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
Atleast you're low inhib, I'm not.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, notsocommonthumb and twojei
Yes

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Never Get Up, alurmo, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and notsocommonthumb
doesnt work with me, probably becuase im ltn

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and JohnDoe
doesnt work with me, probably becuase im ltn
It is not so much about being ugly bro. It is literally about your chemical brain structure not giving a fuck if you are ugly, and hence insults and shit do not have kind of effect on you. That's the superpower of lowinhibness

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel, WeiWei and 2 others
What drug/pill did you take bro? Srsly I'm so high inhib I don't even look at niggas when walking outside so they don't notice me. I got so good at this somehow I can use my peripherial vision to determine if they are looking AT ME or not, idk how to explaib

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Costcosuperstore and notsocommonthumb
what is the difference between low inhib and high inhib?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
What drug/pill did you take bro? Srsly I'm so high inhib I don't even look at niggas when walking outside so they don't notice me. I got so good at this somehow I can use my peripherial vision to determine if they are looking AT ME or not, idk how to explaib
What works for me is literally burning myself in the gym LOL. I go super SUPER HARD. Super high intensity training. Myoreps, take a look at it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and lowtiernormiechad
What works for me is literally burning myself in the gym LOL. I go super SUPER HARD. Super high intensity training. Myoreps, take a look at it.
how do u plan on being low inhib forever

• +1
People say "just be low inhib bro!!!" it doesn't work like that. You think if i just dropped all inhibition tomorrow and became the most low inhib nigga in a mile radius that my life would change or that something positive would come of it? no, not at all. What would most likely happen is that i'd get beaten up by the local men for being "disrespectful" either to them or some foid in their vicinity. Low inhib only works if you're tall, decent looking and can atleast fight.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel, twojei and 1 other person
People say "just be low inhib bro!!!" it doesn't work like that. You think if i just dropped all inhibition tomorrow and became the most low inhib nigga in a mile radius that my life would change or that something positive would come of it? no, not at all. What would most likely happen is that i'd get beaten up by the local men for being "disrespectful" either to them or some foid in their vicinity. Low inhib only works if you're tall, decent looking and can atleast fight.
Yes you are right. But what destroys you more about being high inhib is the constant anxiety. That's no way to live bro.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and bloomercel
Am tired of being a high inhib abused dog I wanna assault people

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and twojei
Woman on the left is so unfeminine it's disgusting, imagine yawning like an ape, that's what men/niggas do. Insane tbh
Are you chronically ill?

• +1
  • So Sad
meaning what exactly? what u tryna say nigga
I just thought so. Below your name there is the quote 'health is everything' which I fucking agree. I have a chronic illness (maybe not that mortal) but This people underestimate the importance of being healthy.

• +1
E CAREFUL BRO. BEING HIGH INHIB LITERALLY AMPLIFIES YOUR FEELINGS FOR YOUR ONEITIS! ANXIETY AMPLIFIES WHAT YOU FEEL. NOT ANXIETY = NO MORE ONEITIS.
I WAS LOW INHIB WITH MY ONEITIS AND SHE PUT ME IN MY PLACE FOR IT

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, twojei, JohnDoe and 1 other person
REAL SHIT EVER
SUBHUMAN NIGGAS WHO ARE 'MUH LOW INHIB' GET PUT IN THEIR PLACE FOR 'ACTING OUT'

THE ONLY REAL SOLUTION TO THIS SITUATION IS TO BE A BETTER FIGHTER THAN THE NIGGA WHO MOGS YOU AND BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF HIM. OR GET SURGERIES AND BE ABLE TO AFFORD BEING LOW INHIB.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: k99, Costcosuperstore and twojei
I just thought so. Below your name there is the quote 'health is everything' which I fucking agree. I have a chronic illness (maybe not that mortal) but This people underestimate the importance of being healthy.
Yes there is no life without good health and health & looks go hand-in-hand

• +1
  • Love it
Keep going

Sometimes you’re gonna be high af in the bed wondering if you being low inhib that day was embarrassing

Just know it’s not embarrassing to be low inhib, it’s so high T and sigmapilled to say stuff that’s on your mind whenever you feel like it

• +1
  • Love it
REAL SHIT EVER
SUBHUMAN NIGGAS WHO ARE 'MUH LOW INHIB' GET PUT IN THEIR PLACE FOR 'ACTING OUT'

THE ONLY REAL SOLUTION TO THIS SITUATION IS TO BE A BETTER FIGHTER THAN THE NIGGA WHO MOGS YOU AND BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF HIM. OR GET SURGERIES AND BE ABLE TO AFFORD BEING LOW INHIB.
DO EVERYTHING NIGGA. DO IT EVERTHING. I AGREE. KNWOING HOW TO FIGTH IS DEFINITELY A CONFIDENCE BOOSTER

• +1
If you were truly low inhib it wouldnt have hurt because you would give zero fucks. Don't you agree

• +1
Just know it’s not embarrassing to be low inhib
is that really the case

when i go out, the next morning I start reflecting on how much of a brown I am and the shit I do and get very embarrassed lol. I think my friends see me as a retarded shitskin too

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
is that really the case

when i go out, the next morning I start reflecting on how much of a brown I am and the shit I do and get very embarrassed lol. I think my friends see me as a retarded shitskin too
I used to think that too

But then you realise how much you lifemog normies around you and truly understand that nothing is embarrassing really

Fuck your friends, be as autistic, narcissistic and unfiltered as you possibly can

• Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim and twojei
I used to think that too

But then you realise how much you lifemog normies around you and truly understand that nothing is embarrassing really

Fuck your friends, be as autistic, narcissistic and unfiltered as you possibly can
Based mentality

You are 100% invited to come with me and my brown colleagues next psl meetup

• Love it
is not a superpower, most people you see outside are low inhib already

low-inhib is life
low-inhib is everything

• +1
If you were truly low inhib it wouldnt have hurt because you would give zero fucks. Don't you agree
thats no waht low inhib is about