Low inhib is everything

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
As someone who uses acid frequently, Im always switching between my regular self, wich is full of anger(result of fear), narcissism and anxiety, fear of failure, and my low inhib self that doesnt care about anything I can be unemployed,neet, not taking care of myself and I legit not care maybe a glimpse of those toughts but not in a way where it controls my mind and I would live a more fulfilling life thos way

My regular self is always trying to get a good job and showing others he can do things and is capable but in reality he is full of fear and he is a pussy trying to act tough and afraid of being seen as weak and vulnerable

• +1
Reactions: Defeatist, deadstock, flippasav and 6 others
abused dog theorem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, itzyaboyJJ, Carbine and 1 other person
I completely agree. The world is as it is. How much enjoyment you get from the world depends on your outlook in life. Either you look at things half empty or half filled.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
As someone who uses acid frequently, Im always switching between my regular self, wich is full of anger(result of fear), narcissism and anxiety, fear of failure, and my low inhib self that doesnt care about anything I can be unemployed,neet, not taking care of myself and I legit not care maybe a glimpse of those toughts but not in a way where it controls my mind and I would live a more fulfilling life thos way

My regular self is always trying to get a good job and showing others he can do things and is capable but in reality he is full of fear and he is a pussy trying to act tough and afraid of being seen as weak and vulnerable
You are me.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Schizotypalcel
Low inhibition + high T is a deadly combo

Childhood trauma, fear of failure and always trying to be the best at everything instead of enjoying the moment
Have you tried meditation? It has helped to stay at the moment by focusing on my bodily sensations.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Schizotypalcel
I can be unemployed,neet, not taking care of myself and I legit not care maybe a glimpse of those toughts but not in a way where it controls my mind and I would live a more fulfilling life thos way
This explains me very well but it has it's downsides especially this boredom that never goes away no matter what i do or do differently.
Childhood trauma, fear of failure and always trying to be the best at everything instead of enjoying the moment
This as well have u been to a psych at all for these problems?

You might have BorderlinePD like me