Low-inhib-maxxing: don't make same the mistake I made

thecel

thecel

morph king
I joined the cheerleading squad when I was in 4th grade so I could hang out with the hot 5th grade girls.

Did it work? No. I was socially awkward to the autistic level, and I couldn't interact with any of the females there.

I was also shit at cheerleading. My sense of body positioning isn't very good. Like if someone were to ask me to lift my arm 45 degrees, I might raise it 30 degrees and think it's 45 degrees. If I were to look at a picture of a person doing a certain pose and attempt to reproduce it, my pose would be way off but I would feel like it's correct. This makes me look fucking retarded doing any physical performance type activity such as dancing.

One time I had to perform a gay ass routine in front of the school. It wasn't like I had anything to lose anyway; I had zero social status.

The lesson here is you shouldn't low-inhib-max unless you're low-inhib ALL THE WAY. It's pointless to low-inhib-max your way into a club yet be too high-inhib to talk to women in the club.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410, TheChosenChad, Lux and 7 others
Sleepovermeme Sleepovergif

You shouldve pretended to be gay ngl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel, Baldingman1998, Bigfatpersonboy and 3 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410, magnificentcel, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
you are a retats ricecel bro, rope immediately you subhuman ricecel

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, bruh3610, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
Mirin the fact that you joined cheer :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and thecel
cheers me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deepraj7 and thecel
Leaders me

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Low inhibs me

• JFL
. 46BD525A 2096 44FB 9B73 9D6C9C3DEF80

• JFL
I joined the cheerleading squad when I was in 4th grade so I could hang out with the hot 5th grade girls.

Did it work? No. I was socially awkward to the autistic level, and I couldn't interact with any of the females there.

I was also shit at cheerleading. My sense of body positioning isn't very good. Like if someone were to ask me to lift my arm 45 degrees, I might raise it 30 degrees and think it's 45 degrees. If I were to look at a picture of a person doing a certain pose and attempt to reproduce it, my pose would be way off but I would feel like it's correct. This makes me look fucking retarded doing any physical performance type activity such as dancing.

One time I had to perform a gay ass routine in front of the school. It wasn't like I had anything to lose anyway; I had zero social status.

The lesson here is you shouldn't low-inhib-max unless you're low-inhib ALL THE WAY. It's pointless to low-inhib-max your way into a club yet be too high-inhib to talk to women in the club.
i was going to join the 6th grade cheerleading team and i regret it cause there was this one bitch that looked like a 5 year old:forcedsmile:🥴

• +1
cheers mr

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
Xanax & beta blockers + exposure therapy is my hypothetical best method. Ima try it when I go back to school I'll let yall know how it goes.

• +1
Bumping this gold
giphy.gif

• Love it
I joined the dance club, Because I ironically used to be the cool break dancing black kid
Because when ever music would come on I would have no control over my self and start to pop lock
Like some possessed autist, but i was good at it
(that all stopped in high school)
But I joined the dance club and got to touch prime womens asses when they were all 12/13, it was great tbh

• Love it
giphy.gif
This faggot really joined the cheerleading team...

• JFL

with low inhib maxxxing.
i always had this kind of stuff more in mind. Than joining Cheerleading.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, thecel, Deleted member 10679 and 1 other person
the behind the scenes are even worse. everything after 1:10 is so brutals.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10679