Low inhib pill is legit.

johncruz12345

johncruz12345

Kraken
Being low inhin is hella legit. There is an ugly short curry in my school who slays just cuz he is low inhib. A lot of slayers in my school are pretty ugly but low inhib status maxed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 9837 and Effortless
Ded srs?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
yeah ive seen it too
its because its masculine behavior
just how we like feminine properties
women like masculine properties

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Effortless and johncruz12345
yeah ive seen it too
its because its masculine behavior
just how we like feminine properties
women like masculine properties
Yes. Mainly the way they act tbh.

Why do you think he's low inhib, need to know cuz i want to be like him ngl

• +1
how does he behave give examples i need to learn

Why do you think he's low inhib, need to know cuz i want to be like him ngl
Bro. He is top 0.01% low inhib. Never seen somone as low inhib as him. Bro, if you've ever met a low inhib dude. Its quite easy to tell.

Real niggas be low inhibition bro high t hours

how does he behave give examples i need to learn
Bro. I wouldnt replicate it. But lets just say, he legit doesnt give a fuck. Like willing to go to jail type shit.

Another example of curry supremacy being the master race

• JFL
You can normally tell if a guy is low inhib just by looking at his face and how he dress/style tbh

First impression are right 90% of the time if you're not autistic

Reminder that your FACE literally gives everything about you away

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 9837 and johncruz12345
Just commit crimes bro

• JFL
I have a low inhib friend, he's never had any success with women since high school to now that he's in his 30s. Women just look at him like he's a low functioning autist.

You can't just fake being low inhib it has to come naturally based on how people perceive your looks causing a feedback loop causing you to be less inhibited which is congruent with how people perceive your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Effortless
tldr: face

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
noticed the same shit and way more often than you would think too.socialcirclemaxx and lowinhibmaxx and you can slay.but that usually doesent last long cause after college everyone goes on with their life and the status you had from the socialcircle is suddently gone and you will have to rely on careermaxxing or if you are broke you need looks cause nothing will save you at that point

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
noticed the same shit and way more often than you would think too.socialcirclemaxx and lowinhibmaxx and you can slay.but that usually doesent last long cause after college everyone goes on with their life and the status you had from the socialcircle is suddently gone and you will have to rely on careermaxxing or if you are broke you need looks cause nothing will save you at that point
Pretty spot on. The confidence you and notoriety you gained in Highschool/college only goes so far. It will, however, give you some trailing inner lowinhib into adult life IF you were able to maintain it. You could lose it quickly if you get beaten down by the "man", or shit life circumstances, lack of income, etc. Confidence goes out the window

Pretty spot on. The confidence you and notoriety you gained in Highschool/college only goes so far. It will, however, give you some trailing inner lowinhib into adult life IF you were able to maintain it. You could lose it quickly if you get beaten down by the "man", or shit life circumstances, lack of income, etc. Confidence goes out the window
facts basically looks are what can make you slay regardless of situation.as a normie or subhuman you can only slay through other ways like socialcircle in school or careermaxxing after you lose your socialcircle.thats why its so common to see normie psl low inhib chads suddently not getting shit while the bullied low T high iq cuck careermaxxed and eventually slay mogged the school chad

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard