Low Inhib Tales Part 1

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
This is a new series where I will document what I have been doing in a day.
If you have any of your own low inhib stories you want to share feel free to post it down below.

I went around the city on a bike with a friend and we where just doing some random shit.
One of the first things I did was to play the beloved song "sucky fucky one time" (i dont know the name) on a speaker for a bunch of chinise tourists.
They didnt seem too happy but they looked pretty confused.

Then we went to the stripclub where an old lady legit asked me if I want to fuck, (I AM NOT BRAGGING, THIS IS NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT, SHE WAS SUBHUMAN AF)
I got her number but I'm not sure if I want to fuck some old hag even though I am subhuman. I might though if I get super drunk some time soon which there is a high risk for.

Not much more happened to day except that I yelled out a bunch of random shit in the middle of the city to lower my inhibition further.
Thats all for today folks but there is more tales coming in the future.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName and Deleted member 685
Hahaha low inhib bro.

I smell ascension coming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 685
volcel if you don't fuck that granny. eat the pussy, ass, fuck all 3 of her holes. all that. you're volcel as fuck if you don't ngl

• Woah
Reactions: xForgotMyName and Deleted member 1089
At a club last year. Two girls dancing in front of me so I tapped them both on the shoulder, made them turn toward each other in confusion. Then they both turned to me, laughing, and one asked "Was that you?" I replied "HAHA WHAT?" and then walked away.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName and Deleted member 1089