looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken

physically assaults migrant :aheago:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, piec and Shkreliii
i stopped respecting leftis and rightiests
litteraly both sides are absolute goyslop shit media.

All the retarded low T faggots supporting high T arab chads who are harassed by the world order.
and then christ cucks protecting their beloved country and sending billions whilst fellow americans rot.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Thanks for the looskmaxing tips, i mog chico now

All nonwhites fall to the aryan hand
Screenshot 2024 07 07 at 22427PM

All nonwhites fall to the aryan hand
View attachment 3018948
i stopped respecting leftis and rightiests
litteraly both sides are absolute goyslop shit media.

All the retarded low T faggots supporting high T arab chads who are harassed by the world order.
and then christ cucks protecting their beloved country and sending billions whilst fellow americans rot.

physically assaults migrant :aheago:

Charlie is a vile parasite who only picks on druggies and subhumans. Never seen him antagonise a 6’5 BBC for some reason.

Give timestamp of the dude knocking out the midget spic In the thumbnail

Europeans deserve this lmao. Yall literally invited the worst refugees/immigrants. Yall hate curries even though they literally are one of the richest groups on average with some of lowest crime rates (even lower than the local whites), but invite high T low IQ niggers and sandniggers and then get mad when they do high T things (rape your women, and kill the men).

Europeans deserve this lmao. Yall literally invited the worst refugees/immigrants. Yall hate curries even though they literally are one of the richest groups on average with some of lowest crime rates (even lower than the local whites), but invite high T low IQ niggers and sandniggers and then get mad when they do high T things (rape your women, and kill the men).
depends what europeans. not all whites are the same, my country is pretty much all white but its the lowest acting forum of whites, basically sands and niggers but with pale white skin

White man physically assaults some muzzie. The exception case is made thread on and acted like its a win for white race.

While reality is norm is muzzie stabbing, killing and replacing white man.