Low inhibition is EXTREMELY important

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
No, an ugly guy being low inhib won't make him get bitches.
But if you have average to above average looks, low inhibition will increase the number of interactions you have with women, in turn increasing your number of slays.

Low inhibition is key to living an enjoyable life, if all you think about is how others will judge you you will never live in the moment.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Highrise, Lolcel, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
True. Any success with women is COMPLETELY based on the male taking the first step. Women give the man a chance based on her minimum looks threshold only after he approaches and makes his sexual intentions known. Women seriously don't approach unless the male is some top tier male model or celebrity. Therefore it's possible for a low-inhibition average male to have up to 1000x more success than a high-inhibition male of the SAME LOOKS LEVEL. Based on these insane but true numbers every male here should be serious about low-inhibition maxing.

Ssri/micro-dosing psychedelics. Ritalin/Adderall. Testosterone 400-500mg. This is the holy trinity of drugs that work on every possible range of neurotransmitters. Try them and watch how your life quickly changes by 180 degrees.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Highrise, gotoa10humanbeing and 3 others
No, an ugly guy being low inhib won't make him get bitches.
But if you have average to above average looks, low inhibition will increase the number of interactions you have with women, in turn increasing your number of slays.

Low inhibition is key to living an enjoyable life, if all you think about is how others will judge you you will never live in the moment.
Low inhib solo wont work if u are non NT

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Wannabe_PrettyBoy and Deleted member 685
Women seriously don't approach unless the male is some top tier male model or celebrity.
so it's over if youre not male model or celebrity, but tbh fodis are apraching dudes that are 5-6 psl. Apraching i mean through some social circle, like class or school not random foid on the street.

• Hmm...
Wrong section faggot

• Hmm...
so it's over if youre not male model or celebrity, but tbh fodis are apraching dudes that are 5-6 psl. Apraching i mean through some social circle, like class or school not random foid on the street.
social circle is a completely different story. Honestly, I'm yet to see a 5-6psl guy getting approached by the foid of the same looks level or higher. in 101% cases, a guy has to date down. Women are not stupid, if they make an effort to get something, they aim always for something better. For me, its better get rejected 99 times and for the 100th get the woman I want, than to rely on a social circle hoping that smb approaches me. It's just stupid and unmasculine.

• Hmm...
True. Any success with women is COMPLETELY based on the male taking the first step. Women give the man a chance based on her minimum looks threshold only after he approaches and makes his sexual intentions known. Women seriously don't approach unless the male is some top tier male model or celebrity. Therefore it's possible for a low-inhibition average male to have up to 1000x more success than a high-inhibition male of the SAME LOOKS LEVEL. Based on these insane but true numbers every male here should be serious about low-inhibition maxing.

Ssri/micro-dosing psychedelics. Ritalin/Adderall. Testosterone 400-500mg. This is the holy trinity of drugs that work on every possible range of neurotransmitters. Try them and watch how your life quickly changes by 180 degrees.
>Recommending people to take SSRI's
Why? That shit is poison

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Deleted member 685 and bassfreak
yes it does actually

nt without being low inhib doesnt work on the other hand
being low inhib and non NT will only expose more your "weird" or "not normal" acting or talking , only exception is when u are drunk a little = ultra NT mode on

• Hmm...
social circle is a completely different story. Honestly, I'm yet to see a 5-6psl guy getting approached by the foid of the same looks level or higher. in 101% cases, a guy has to date down. Women are not stupid, if they make an effort to get something, they aim always for something better. For me, its better get rejected 99 times and for the 100th get the woman I want, than to rely on a social circle hoping that smb approaches me. It's just stupid and unmasculine.
i rather never talk to foid than aproach and get rejected, i don't want to show them that i even care. I want to be aproached so hard, reject this foid and when she tries for a 10th time ok i can fuck you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 685
  • Hmm...
Why? That shit is poison
CJtheacender highly rates SSRI's
I'm looking to start them soon, tbh. For maybe 3 months to see if it helps me. I assume I can always wean off of them fairly easily if I don't noticed positive effects with no lasting damage

• Hmm...
Why? That shit is poison
high cortisol, social anxiety, high neurasthenia levels will kill you much faster than a few pills of SSRI. At best they gonna reduce your sex drive by half. That's it. And most people with anti-SSRI agenda usually never took them. If you are so afraid of them then just take small doses of shrooms and LSD, effects are very similar to SSRI just with 0 negative side effects on libido.

• Hmm...
+ being non NT is more dopamine problem than serotonin
Isn't not being 'NT' basically just an issue of suffering from something like social anxiety (apparently fixable)? Or is it something else.
I assume i'm not 'NT' but fuck knows! I've always been able to make friends and stuff. Have gotten laid from cold approach etc
But i've definitely got some issues!!

• Hmm...
@Gudru 🤨

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1862
i rather never talk to foid than aproach and get rejected, i don't want to show them that i even care. I want to be aproached so hard, reject this foid and when she tries for a 10th time ok i can fuck you
Be nice to be like teh handsome guy in this writeup

• Hmm...
Be nice to be like teh handsome guy in this writeup

did read the begging and picking up the pieces after someone who mogs you is the cuckoldry. I want to be the best man she ever saw in her life not to pick up pieces

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
yeah. You want to be like teh handsome guy in that write-up. Not the dude who posted it. Obviously lol

• Hmm...
did read the begging and picking up the pieces after someone who mogs you is the cuckoldry. I want to be the best man she ever saw in her life not to pick up pieces
Then youre chasing a fantasy that will never happen. Better to have something then nothing.

• Hmm...
Isn't not being 'NT' basically just an issue of suffering from something like social anxiety (apparently fixable)? Or is it something else.
I assume i'm not 'NT' but fuck knows! I've always been able to make friends and stuff. Have gotten laid from cold approach etc
This topic is real shit with no end , i was super high inhib some time ago like total antisocial but i just started to "go outside" etc. but even in clubs or pubs or any place that i interact with people and girls even my previous job i heard sometimes that i act "weird" etc. (some "autism" shit)

• Hmm...
Then youre chasing a fantasy that will never happen. Better to have something then nothing.
No. It's all or nothing. 100% or nothing. I aply this rule to everything in my life

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 685
Maybe you have the gay

• Hmm...